Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Rick & The Governor

Discussion in 'Episode 814 - Still Gotta Mean Something' started by Remus, Apr 4, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Remus

Remus Member

So Anyone else got the Governor vibes here His pulse theme is almost playing here. I couldn't stop thinking about that moment at the Prison fence where the Governor tries to put aside his hatred and vengeance against Rick & especially Michonne. After Rick's speech he is almost "converted" and joining their side. But at the last moment he sees Michonnes sword. The sword that killed his daughter, Penny. And he knew he could never forgive them.

Rick in this last episode showed some Governor in him. But Rick will be able to forgive Negan and move on. That's the difference. What do you think?

2. EZD

EZD Well-Known Member

I think none of this makes sense to me.

The Guvna never tried to put aside anything other than the clear rational approach of Live & Let Live period.

Rick just killed those guys now so he didn't need to worry about them later,which he would have.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Chr1s

Chr1s Well-Known Member

I think the scene in the bar feels more similar to the scene with the governor. Rick pleading with them to drop their weapons and become one of them. Same plea he gave the governor. This time they accepted it but this time Rick didn't mean it.

• Agree Agree x 1