Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Rick Was Right

Discussion in 'Episode 515 - Try' started by Franklin, Mar 23, 2015.

1. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

Nice try. I posted that plan more than once in this thread and you ignored it and continued to argue armchair pedantics. Your plan of just questioning everyone for 'a few hours' sounds like a good way to get Jessie injured or killed. Fine, if you finally agree that just tying him up, and making plans for his removal, without letting the questions delay this process, then you should have just said that after one of the times I outlined that plan above, instead of avoiding it.

#181 Neuropyramidal, Mar 29, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 29, 2015
  2. surviving

surviving Well-Known Member

Deanna during the coversation with Rick alluded to the fact that Pete was abusing Jesse and thought it had gotten better. We can't apply real world tactics in the current situation. Any threat that presents itself must be dealt with quickly and decisively. To hesitate is death.

3. Damaniel

Damaniel Member

I just want to admire how this thread managed to get back on topic after a VERY strange side sidebar.

But yeah.

Remember that Rick didn't go to Jessie and Pete's house looking for a fight (not to say he didn't want to fight Pete. I'm sure he loved it). He went (back) to try to convince Jessie to get out of the situation. The whole thing could've ended very differently if Pete hadn't showed up at such a bad time.