Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Rick's appearance is the most realistic

Discussion in 'Episode 507 - Crossed' started by Woodstock, Nov 25, 2014.

1. rustybag

rustybag Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I just love it when the actors really get into character. Melissa McBride does a nice job too, it always strikes me how different she looks in real life.

2. Woodstock

Woodstock Active Member

I think that pretty much goes for all of them, but with all that rotting flesh surrounding them a little perspiration is probably the least of their worries! :zombies_lol:

3. Lt. Col. Cookie

Lol, I never liked how Season 1 Rick looked like

4. Woodstock

Woodstock Active Member

Same here. I usually prefer guys with some stubble or beard/goatee/etc. too.

Rick (Andrew Lincoln) looks like a little kid with a clean shaven face.

5. shanewalking

shanewalking Well-Known Member

He was a good looking guy but he looks much better with stubble/beard

6. purriwinkle

purriwinkle Well-Known Member

Yessssssss....

7. Lt. Col. Cookie

[​IMG]

8. Marc

Marc Well-Known Member

Oh lol the bearded guy.

Also is it just me who think Rick got the B squad at the hospital now? Daryl is the best he could get but Tyreese instead of Abraham, Sasha instead of Michonne, he could used Glenn to cause that guy can kill and get out of the weirdest situations.

9. mtito914

mtito914 Active Member

Without a doubt. How did Tyreese gain 50 pounds in the ZA? Chad Coleman must be a method actor..

#49 mtito914, Nov 28, 2014
    Last edited: Nov 28, 2014
  10. Agramer

Agramer Well-Known Member

Yep, Rick's appearance in this season is the most realistic. Andrew told us it's all about the beard in Season 5, lol.

And I would also include Daryl.

11. jj_vsp

jj_vsp Well-Known Member

Yeah definitely out of all the males Rick is the most realistic in appearance, for the females I think Carol is the most realistic in her looks from season 1 unil now.

12. Rickshair

Rickshair Member

they're all good

13. WarriorPrincess

WarriorPrincess Well-Known Member

Daryl's hair somehow went from blonde to black, although it is possible for a person's hair to darken when it grows or if it's cut. My oldest son's hair was a light brown until his first haircut. Now it's a darker brown. Still, I went back and watched an episode of season 1 the other night and had to convince myself it was the same guy.

14. purriwinkle

purriwinkle Well-Known Member

Maybe it's just dirty. I can't imagine they get to wash their hair all that often.

15. diordior

diordior Active Member

Daryl looks realistic, too. He looks incredibly aged (10+ years) since S1, his beard looks grey, his hair is longer and dirtier, he has wrinkles all over his face. Even Carol looks more tired and dirtier than she did at the beginning of the series. Beth looks more haggard now compared to what she looked like at the prison where she had more time to groom. The only people who don't look like their appearance is affected by the ZA are Gabriel, Tyreese, Tara, Eugene, Rosita and Ambraham, especially the last 3.

16. Spidey

Spidey Active Member

Part of that is the magnificent job by Andrew Lincoln. The man has embraced the role in every way.

Maggie actually looks real dirty and rugged compared to when you first see her at the farm. They don't even look like the same person to me.

17. Morgotha

Morgotha Well-Known Member

Andrew Lincoln stated before that he changes his weight for where "Rick" is, IOW, when they were on the road starving, he'd thin down, in the prison, he'd gained weight to look more well-fed. He, for me, is the best on the show. Darryl doesn't impress me much in that his "look" is "I've got greasy hair". and...?

Carl in this episode really looked like a kid to me, and I thought the directors did that very well. He was trying to explain the mechanics of killing a walker to the priest, trying to be helpful, but completely missing the point of what the priest's issue was. Well done.

18. Morgotha

She's become my favorite-after-Rick. Somehow she always seems to pull off her role with class.

19. Morgotha

Because the rest of Rick's group thought they were getting the best of him by making him go out to get their food. They should have noticed something was off when he came back after shooting "1/2 a deer" a few times.

20. rustybag

rustybag Member

Same here, she's done such a nice job with the various changes to her character, I'm not sure that other actors would have been able to pull that off. I was worried last episode she might be the one to go, but I'm glad it wasn't her!