Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Rick's Fate

Discussion in 'Episode 905 - What Comes After' started by Neuropyramidal, Nov 2, 2018.

1. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

We know there are spoilers out there. Some more legit than others. So participate if you haven't read them.

What the hell happens? How does his time end?? How did I get here, and where are my pants?

2. PepperAnn

PepperAnn Well-Known Member

That damn Q&A thread will not GO AWAY. LOL No matter how many times I clear my new posts page, it pops back up. HELP!

Sorry, kind of off topic but not really. :p

3. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

So are you telling me that there are different variations of spoilers??????

That one I accidentally stumble upon and briefly scanned before running away in abject terror might not be legit?

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Jen7

Jen7 Well-Known Member

This is what i'm hoping as well lol. Not because i'm satisfied or dissatisfied with it in any way, but because I REALLY did not want to know anything going into this ep.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Neuropyramidal

Yes, there are like 3 different stories going around, but only one is believed to have any legitimacy by TSDF....

6. Seventh_son

Seventh_son Well-Known Member

No idea how it will play out. I just want to be floored.

Three spoilers floating around? Maybe they filmed his fate with alternate outcomes to throw people off, and will only air the "real" one Sunday?

7. GrimesForLive

GrimesForLive New Member

TSDF only mentioned one spoiler, where are those other spoilers you mentiont.

8. zombiemom62

zombiemom62 Well-Known Member

Unfortunately, he can't tell you that because they are in his pants, and @Neuropyramidal already said he didn't know where those were:eek:

• Funny Funny x 2
  9. Laurieellen

Laurieellen Well-Known Member

CONFESSION! I’ve been a horrible fan lately. I’ve been busy and have not seen this season yet. I’m binging tomorrow night after work along with making 36 (kill me now lol) cupcakes. I’m really hoping to be home before 9 from work but might have to watch at 11.
    I’m not ready for Rick to leave. I’ve read a few spoilers and I’m just not feeling any of them. I hope they do his exit justice. Although, I do hope he’s not killed off entirely, it would be great to know that he could come back one day. But it would be weird for him to come back and join the group after a 5 year or so jump. I’m not sure how they could make that happen.

BTW I’ve missed you guys! ❤️❤️❤️

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  10. Lindigo

Lindigo Well-Known Member

This has been a GREAT season. We have all been floored. You have a real treat coming up.

You should Edit and move the last three sentences into a spoiler box before Dnae puts you into the Dungeon. It's THAT sensitive. ;)

11. Neuropyramidal

I still couldn't find them, so I just took my shirt off so that at least I match.

• Funny Funny x 3
  12. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

WELCOME BACK.....

A black cloud is hanging above our heads but the silver lining is that this season has been amazing. Looking forward to reading your thoughts after your mini binge

#12 Dnae, Nov 3, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 3, 2018
  13. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

WARNING stay off of Rotten Tomatoes site today!

14. tink

tink Well-Known Member

THIS IS JUST A GUESS: I have not read any spoilers.

He will lay there on the slab for most of the episode, remembering everything that's happened since he woke up in that hospital. He will remember both Hershel and Shane, the angel and devil on his shoulders. In the end, he will realize he has to lead the herds away, so will pick himself up off the slab and go to the bridge, trailing the herd behind him. Eventually the weight of the herd and the force of the water will cause the bridge to fail, and with Maggie looking on, the bridge will be swept away.

15. Flesh Eater

Flesh Eater Well-Known Member

My emotions are all over the place. The season has been great, but now Rick's death looming tonight. Insanity!!!!!!!!!!!!!

16. Ruark

Ruark Member

I just hope they don't waste the entire show with a bunch of his near-death hallucinations.

Before he goes, I wish they'd have him kill Negan. It'd be a travesty for Rick to die while Negan's still grinning in jail, and for anybody else to kill Negan would be horribly anticlimactic.

17. The Great Zombini

The Great Zombini Well-Known Member

I can't imagine RIck (or anyone) could get off that spike without help. The way they left it last week, it would be physically impossible.

I think he'll hallucinate most of the episode, or maybe some weird life-flashing-before-your-eyes transition before turning into a walker.

But I also think its possible he just has visions of what was (What happened to him) and what should have been (him getting up and trying to save others) before he shoots himself (living up to Carl's courage when he shot himself.)

Maybe there will be a happy "What Comes After" when he reunites with Carl and Lori.

18. ctx1769

ctx1769 Member

Rick is the cure