Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

RIP Tobin

Discussion in 'Episode 813 - Do Not Send Us Astray' started by Black Panther, Mar 26, 2018.

1. PepperAnn

PepperAnn Well-Known Member

I actually agree. Although I am all about Daryl and Carol, the way they have developed actually works better. Now that I think about it, the chemistry is better the way it is now.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Jen7

Jen7 Well-Known Member

For me it was always such a nice, close friendship...but it never seemed romantic to me. I always suspected those comments were thrown in to humor the Caryl shippers because didn't most of those happen after people were pushing for the 2 of them to get together?

• Like Like x 1
  3. Chr1s

Chr1s Well-Known Member

Yea, I always felt they had sort of a Mother/Son or Brother/Sister relationship. The way he acted around her was very child like, even Carol mentioned it to him. The way he would sort of look down and nod when Carol asked him if he was ok. The way he asked her why she left. All great moments between the two.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. GrungeMan

GrungeMan Active Member

According to TWD wikia he's dead. Not a 100% confirmation, but just generally based on the fact that he hasn't been seen since season 5 and all surviving season 8 Alexandrians were said to make it to Hilltop (but no sign of Mikey).

http://walkingdead.wikia.com/wiki/Mikey_(TV_Series)

5. DarylIsHott

DarylIsHott Member

I liked Tobin but I had a feeling he was going to die as much screen time he started getting.

RIP Tobin

• Like Like x 1
  6. mistertrouble189

mistertrouble189 Well-Known Member

Yeah we made the decision to off him based off the grenade attack. He’s been MIA and the greande attack can be used as a “cleaning house” for all those who disappeared in Alexandria, including Mikey. Not sure if it plays a factor, but I imagine the actor has grown a bit and maybe physically changed since Mikey’s debut 4 seasons ago. Wonder if it’s too late, unless they bring him back in Season 9!