Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

RJ In Da House!!

Discussion in 'Episode 908 - Evolution' started by Neuropyramidal, Nov 25, 2018.

1. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

And growing at an unprecedented speed apparently :). Looking forward to meeting ya, home pocket!

2. zombiemom62

zombiemom62 Well-Known Member

Carol must be having hallucinations too.

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  3. Neuropyramidal

I think people will continue to say that Carol was just humoring her LOL

• Funny Funny x 2
  4. WillyJakkz

WillyJakkz Active Member

So y'all just gonna act like y'all didn't notice Michonne (with her older hair style) and Judith

5. Neuropyramidal

oh dear.

• Funny Funny x 3
  6. Sully

Sully Active Member

Was it Carl's maybe? Legit asking, because I did see this in the previous but wasn't paying attention too closely to even notice it was a grave.

7. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

I watched the preview this morning once again because I was so excited to see the back of Alpha's head LOL

While I was playing, pausing, playing, pausing I did take note of the scene you are referring to. Yes they appear to be standing at a grave of sorts BUT Michonne is still rocking her 6 year time jump hairstyle. The grave could be Carl's grave (below pic)
    [​IMG]
    LATER in the video we see Michonne with her old hairstyle and I am assuming it is part of the flashbacks we will get in reference to the Xs (below pic)
    [​IMG]

#7 Dnae, Nov 26, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 26, 2018
    • Like Like x 4
  8. Terminator

Terminator Well-Known Member

I don't get why people are denying the existence of RJ. Why? I still say Magna saw him through the window and now Carol has mentioned him. As for the grave, there's no point in speculation at this point. It could have been Carl, it could be an empty grave for Rick, it could be Jesus' or it could even be someone who we haven't seen get killed yet.

• Agree Agree x 3
  9. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

At first I was wondering if it could be them at the grave of *sigh* I still cannot say but you know who. Then upon closer look at the preview it is walls of Alexandria we see in the background. So I am voting that it is either Carl's grave, a make shift memorial for Rick

• Agree Agree x 2
  10. WillyJakkz

WillyJakkz Active Member

Thx for posting this. First glance I thought it was her older hairstyle so you're right. My feeling is the same though from the 2nd frame you posted from the look on her face I took that as her lashing out in pain, anger and loss of *hallucination* (I'll refer to him as that from now on lol).

Danai is such a great actress at portraying emotion through her looks and that's just what I read from her face and the first frame you posted.

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. Neuropyramidal

Beth is coming back.

• Funny Funny x 8
  12. Sharpie61

Sharpie61 Well-Known Member

In 903, Rick put a tomato on Carl’s grave. Didn’t he set it on a rock?

If so, Judith and Michonne are at Carl’s grave.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Informative Informative x 1
  13. Jen7

Jen7 Well-Known Member

So do you think Carol is just humoring Michonne then when she asks about RJ?

14. WillyJakkz

WillyJakkz Active Member

Hell no, c'mon...

I think Michonne hasn't told anyone at Hilltop seeing as she has been out of touch with them.

Whatever happened has been truly traumatic and I can't wait to see what happened during that time jump.

Wish the season started next wk!

15. Jen7

Jen7 Well-Known Member

Ohh gotcha. You think the rest of them have been so cut off that Michonne hasn't told them. Well that's better than what I initially thought. :D I was starting to worry about you!

• Funny Funny x 2
  16. Neuropyramidal

LOL, RJ went and found Beth.

• Funny Funny x 3
  17. WillyJakkz

WillyJakkz Active Member

Lol but yeah it HAS to be something so gawd awful that Michonne resents Hilltop and she hardly has anything left (emotionally) it seems.

Did you see how cold she was with Carol? Cordial yes but man their conversation was like a business meeting and it doesn't appear to be from Carol's side.

• Like Like x 2
  18. Jen7

Jen7 Well-Known Member

Yeah I'm very curious too about what happened...that 6 year time jump really throws a lot of possibilities in the mix.

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. JEA13

JEA13 Well-Known Member

Next episode Michonne will get a phone call from RJ .

• Funny Funny x 3
  20. Chr1s

Chr1s Well-Known Member

I don't believe RJ is a figment of Michonne's imagination, I believe he is real. But there is something about him that will be revealed, I believe that. I don't think it's as simple as Rick and Michonne had a baby and his name is RJ (Rick Jr.) after his father. They put such little emphasis on him this half season. You would think Rick leaving behind a child (of his own) would warrant more attention other than two quick glimpses.

Maybe....and this would have really negative story implications....he isn't Rick's. Maybe Michonne and Zeke had a fling and it's his. That would honestly suck on two levels. The idea that Michonne would have "moved on" while Rick was "dead" would almost make her Lori 2.0. Plus the idea of Rick returning at some point to find out that Michonne didn't wait for him....and he's basically reliving his entrance to this world. Thought to be dead, "wife" carries his ring on her necklace and has a fling with another guy, gets pregnant, and has another kid that isn't an actual Grimes. So hopefully that isn't it. I would like to see Michonne stay loyal even though Rick is "Dead".

I just don't think it's as simple as this is Rick's son.