Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Rosita and Sasha's plan. Badass or Dumb?

Discussion in 'Episode 712 - Say Yes' started by Weallgotit, Mar 5, 2017.

1. Weallgotit

Weallgotit Well-Known Member

It looks like Rosita has decided to take another shot at Negan. This time she has called on her best frenemy Sasha for help. Will this plan screw up things for Rick's group? I say yes. Negan does not know of the plans to go to war as of yet. This could get more or the group killed before things start. What say you?

2. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

Dumb. Totally based on emotion rather than smart tactics. Rosita is acting like a spoiled little hotheaded brat.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 3
  3. Jag

Jag Well-Known Member

Dumb... dumber then dumb... borderline mentally retarded

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. OaklandBorn

OaklandBorn Member

I think 100% it will mess things up it will make negan be watching them constantly and he will start to think they are trying to start a war. he might piece everything together he might at some point look at the herd and notice that that explosion wasn't as big as it should've been and that the cars were moved or he might search Alexandria and the surrounding area when they shoot at him because these guns keep appearing

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Rapscallion

Rapscallion Well-Known Member

Negan's shown considerable restraint towards Rick's group. That bullet to Lucille should've earned Rosita some batting practice.

I think Gimple, instead of showing the Saviors as strong and intimidating (at least while Negan's around) are in fact undermanned, and Negan needs to bully Rick in order to keep the Saviors fed and Hilltop and the Kingdom scared.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Weallgotit

Weallgotit Well-Known Member

Exactly what I'm thinking will happen. He thinks they are without guns. Their silly asses will try and fail again and draw all the focus onto ASZ and how they got the guns or if they have more.

7. Duce000

Duce000 Active Member

So dumb. Rosita has completely gotten out of control. Even her way of thinking. Her saying that spencer and Olivia would've been alive if she would've taken the shot like she wanted to? Does she really not think it's a possibility that if she killed negan when he walked through the gate that the rest of the saviors would have opened fire? I really wish Gabriel would've given her some tough words of wisdom rather than what he said to her. She needs to get her head together. Everyone has lost someone

• Like Like x 1
  8. OaklandBorn

OaklandBorn Member

Exactly Everyone would've died if she shot him they wouldn't have looked at the shell casing they would've just shot everyone there and took what they wanted negan is the one who stopped them and looked at the shell casing

9. H5N1

H5N1 Moderator
    Staff Member

It undermines Rick's plan, and it puts everyone at Alexandria at risk of death by Lucille when the plan fails.

• Agree Agree x 3
  10. H5N1

H5N1 Moderator
    Staff Member

It risks every group in the area suffering death by Lucille if Negan doesn't know it's Sasha/Rosita who have tried to take him out.

• Agree Agree x 3
  11. OaklandBorn

OaklandBorn Member

Yeah and then if they found all the guns and explosives they have they would have people killed and they would be under strict order and they would be under watch like slaves were

12. OaklandBorn

OaklandBorn Member

I kind of think that's possible but how many outpost does he have we saw hundreds at the beginning of the season but he might be undermanned after all the people rick and the group killed and the fact that we never seen new saviors we have only seen 2 outpost the one ricks group killed and the one with the kingdom and the main one the sanctuary

13. lastcat3

lastcat3 Well-Known Member

Dumb plan. However it is obviously taking the place of Rick's attempt to kill Negan in the comic that went horribly wrong. I'm glad that they are putting that storyline onto other characters instead of having Rick look overmatched again (they did that enough in the first half of the season).

• Like Like x 2
  14. 8307c4

8307c4 Well-Known Member

Come on, you know Lucille gets another head before it's all over, someone has to do it.

15. fruitfulandgay

fruitfulandgay Well-Known Member

Come on, you know it's not going to happen that quickly. I doubt that the girls are going to go try to infiltrate the compound within one episode, especially not without weapons. They are about to branch off and head to the coastal community for guns. Or maybe not. Maybe they'll try to infiltrate just based upon the fact that they are female. If that happens, and Eugene sees one of the females being abused, then I suppose he will abandon his 'I am Negan' stance and find a way to take out the bad guy, probably right about the same time that Rick and Co. are staging their forward battle. I can imagine a third scenario, but this is getting long, so I'll save it

16. fruitfulandgay

Having said all that though, if the girls do get into a tricky situation before the Coastal community is revisited, well then, Tara will be the survivor.

17. OaklandBorn

OaklandBorn Member

I honestly think they are gonna make a crappy plan which will end up with Sasha a decent distance away with the sniper and rosita trying to cause a show to get negan out and Sasha shoots at him and misses and people shoot at her and she runs and rosita gets captured and end up like
    and then negan goes to Alexandria and searches it for guns and searches the surrounding area and might come close to finding the groups gun and explosives stash or might find it but that's just what I came up with in my head but I do think they will come up with a shitty plan

18. fruitfulandgay

Jesus, why didn't I think of that, LOL. You might be right. I have high hopes though.

19. TheILLness

TheILLness Well-Known Member

dumb. and it doesn't surprise me coming from Rosita but imy disappointed in Sasha. I thought she was smarter than that. unless she's playing Rosita and is gonna snitch on her to Rick and Maggie. but probly not

20. tink

tink Well-Known Member

Could not be dumber if they tried.