Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Rosita and Sasha's plan. Badass or Dumb?

Discussion in 'Episode 712 - Say Yes' started by Weallgotit, Mar 5, 2017.

1. Chr1s

Chr1s Well-Known Member

Dumb plan and Rosita is delusional about what happened.

She blamed Gabriel for stopping her from killing Negan, and because of it Olivia is dead and Eugene was captured. He should have reminded her that she DID attempt to kill Negan but failed, and because of HER Olivia is dead and Eugene was captured.

I can't wait for her to....well, you know. Take on a comic role.

• Agree Agree x 2
  2. Bettie

Bettie Active Member

Rosita is suicidal. She's angry and not thinking at all, beyond a personal desire for revenge.

This is not the plan Abraham would have come up with, so if they two of them think they are honoring him in some way, they are doing it wrong. He would not want them to throw their lives away on something so ill conceived.

• Agree Agree x 3
  3. TheSlayingTaco1

TheSlayingTaco1 Well-Known Member

I can't wait until
    that be pretty cool! Because she's been getting on my nerves lately with that bitchy attitude.

4. OldPalMerle

OldPalMerle Member

Very stupid. Rosita will meet her maker very soon.

Its her fault not Gabriels.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. No.Pantaloons

No.Pantaloons Well-Known Member

Rosita really comes off as a poser every time she talks tough.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. RicksdaMan

RicksdaMan Active Member

Two of Abe's loves teaming up - what could go wrong.

I can understand where Rosita is coming from. Rick is slow planning, and when he finds guns he gives 85% of them away.

She doesn't have time to cry into a phone like Rick did she wants blood.

Something will go wrong. Things won't end well. But, at least I'm confident that those two women will bring it for as long as they can.

Many people think that Sonequa's new tv role will mean her death on TWD. At this point it could either woman. But, my eye is still on Rosita as the main candidate.

• Like Like x 1
  7. yuke

yuke Member

Dumb plan. It would be great strategy to use a sniper to set up an ambush by the rest of Rick's group or all of the groups working together. A lone sniper is not a good plan.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Spidey

Spidey Active Member

I hate their plan so much, I would LOVE an episode watching them both get Lucille'd. That's how far my hatred goes.

9. Quivy

Quivy Active Member

I'm so annoyed with Rosita. I guess getting Olivia killed and having Eugene taken away because of her stupidity wasn't enough.

• Like Like x 2
  10. bluesfan

bluesfan Active Member

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. Weallgotit

Weallgotit Well-Known Member

Someone reminded me today that Sonequa has a role on another TV show. Rosit's plan may just end up getting Sasha killed sure enough. Just because Rosita is acting the most reckless sure does not mean it will be her that gets killed. But it will be her fault in the end.

12. Weallgotit

Weallgotit Well-Known Member

The thing that bothers me about Sasha in this is that since the deaths of Glenn and Abe, her main thing has been to keep Maggie safe and make sure she is alright. But now she jumps up to help Rosita and her recklessness? This will probably end horribly for Sasha, not Rosita.

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. Toothpick

Toothpick Well-Known Member

Dear Sasha
    Just walk away don't listen to that crazy biatch she gonna put a bullet in your back or let a saviour kill you
    Best wishes
    A fan

• Like Like x 1
  14. ShaneFan

ShaneFan Well-Known Member

Rosita is behaving impulsively, running on pure emotion and not rationale. This is dangerous for her and everyone. She did it once and it cost Spencer and Olivia their lives. Then Negan took Eugene. She needs to be careful. If anything, I'd love to see Rosita or Sasha vs Arat and the blonde Savior that was with Eugene.

15. batongal

batongal Active Member

I don't think the plan is badass or dumb. What was said between the two of them was basically a suicide pact. They know full well that if it goes wrong one or both will end up dead. They're goal is revenge on Negan so everyone else can go on living. Whereas Rick and Michonne's plan is for one of them to continue on living for the sake of baby Judith and Glenn's kid.

• Like Like x 1
  16. 8307c4

8307c4 Well-Known Member

At least as dumb as Carl's plan.
    And I don't think Negan's going to be near as forgiving, well... Unless they're willing to marry him, of course, then things might be different.

• Like Like x 1
  17. bassetluv

bassetluv Active Member

I haven't read most of the other responses here, but my vote is absolutely, without a doubt, one of the most idiotic plans ever. If ever there was something that could threaten Rick's plan on taking out Negan and company, this would be it. And why? Because Rosita needs to get her revenge. Granted, it's a very human thing to do, but still, it's a plan with no forethought, just something borne of raw emotion. And we know how well that type of knee-jerk reaction ends up.

Both of them (in the TWD universe) are what I consider to be expendable main characters, and will be killed in the season finale...at least one is guaranteed to die, since she's signed on to another show this year.

18. bassetluv

bassetluv Active Member

Love it...perfect! :D

[And this is completely off topic, but your pic reminded me of this: In another online platform, a friend of a friend, who's very pro-military/support your troops, once posted a picture with text on it saying (paraphrasing) "These men fought to keep our country free, and yet I will bet that no one will even bother to share this". He happened to run across the picture and he posted it, in keeping with his wanting to honour troops who fight. The ironic thing is, the picture was of the guys in Tropic Thunder, standing in the jungle in their uniforms and guns. This guy thought it was real soldiers. :p]

19. NoMora

NoMora Active Member

My thoughts exactly.
    They actually want to sacrifice themselves for others, plus getting revenge, of course.

It remains to be seen if it's dumb or helpful for Alexandria and its allies. Though I don't think that they will succeed killing Negan - since there is still the small prison cell that was built by Morgan - their plan might turn into an advantage for Rick.
    Or not. Time will tell.

Either way, I understand why they're doing it. And it has nothing to do with being bitchy but it's a normal reaction to what they went through. I think nobody could ever relate, which is a good thing.
    As I see it, Rosita is still in shock, she hasn't recovered yet.
    Has anybody ever watched the movie "Falling Down"?
    Rosita reminds me a bit of William Foster here by acting like she is about to run amok, regardless the consequences. There is only so much a person can take until they snap. Some talk to hallucinations, like Rick, some walk around like being numbed and some are fixated on removing the root of the problem and run amok, even when dying in the process.

Add to it that Rosita blames herself for Olivia's death and Eugene being kidnapped, despite the fact that she scolds Gabriel for it, it makes perfect sense that she is now eager even more so to remove the problem by killing Negan.

Sasha is similar to Rosita. After losing her brother and her friends, she has enough of surviving by planning each and every step carefully. It's now or never in her opinion.

I'm curious about what will happen next.

20. Lindigo

Lindigo Well-Known Member

dumb, because their fierce determination could have done real good for the upcoming war. they are turning their backs on their friends.

rosita is just having a self-centered hissy fit. but they would have been badass heroines if they had been part of the saviors community.