Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Rosita Needs a Beatdown!

Discussion in 'Episode 712 - Say Yes' started by Neuropyramidal, Mar 5, 2017.

1. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

I would never advocate domestic violence so by beatdown, I really just mean more like a wedgie or maybe someone could do the 'got your nose' trick on her, and then not give it back. And keep taunting her about having her nose between their fingers until she becomes uncertain of the truth and actually briefly checks her nose when no one is looking.

But seriously, she needs to be shut down. And what kind of a spoiled brat asks someone for advice, makes the decision to follow that advice, as a thinking adult, and then blame the advice giver when it doesn't turn out the way she wants? What is she, two? I get that she's acting out of frustration and grief, but still. Everyone in this world has lost almost everything.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
  2. Weallgotit

Weallgotit Well-Known Member

I totally agree. She is acting like a petulant brat right now. She really needs to reel it in before she gets someone else killed. Instead of focusing on working with the group to avenge the loss of friends, she is a loose cannon that needs to be shut down. She is gonna get more people killed.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Aquatic Nuggets

Rosita: Hey I'm obviously going through some serious PTSD from the graphic deaths of some of my best friends and also kinda have a death wish rn, and so like I tried to kill Negan and he ended up killing some of our friends which has made me even crazier and more unlikable but like I have this crazy plan that CAN'T go wrong or make everything worse: I'm gonna try to kill him again. I know I'm a huge bitch to you every time I see you but like if it's cool you wanna help me do it??

Sasha: ...yes

I'm not sure I like where they're taking her character.

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. purriwinkle

purriwinkle Well-Known Member

Hasn't she learned her lesson? Last time she went rogue someone got killed and a valuable asset was taken from the group. I wish she would grow up already.

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. LadyGrimes

LadyGrimes Well-Known Member

She just needs a new dick tbh

6. Jen7

Jen7 Well-Known Member

She's been annoying me for a while with her reckless angst.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Agree Agree x 2
  7. OaklandBorn

OaklandBorn Member

Yeah a asset we could've used because we just found guns which only have the ammo in them

• Agree Agree x 2
  8. TheILLness

TheILLness Well-Known Member

please please please let her take comic Holly's role. I can't wait long enough for her to go.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. Spidey

Spidey Active Member

It's such a shame. Her character had a lot of promise, and they screwed it up to being near unredeemable. Opposite of father Gabriel's path.

She didn't follow his advice, that's the worst part! his advice was DONT TRY TO KILL NEGAN. She's blaming him for her inability to actually listen to his advice!

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Suiseiseki

Suiseiseki Member

Gosh, TWD fans just hate powerful female characters. I think it's fantastic development on her part and I can't wait to see where this plot goes.

• Disagree Disagree x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. ShaneFan

ShaneFan Well-Known Member

I agree that Rosita was wrong for coming at Father Gabriel like that. I admire and respect his way of being gentle yet firm with her. I do believe she's acting out in grief and anger. I get what everyone's saying on here, and at the same time, this was built up since the premiere. Every time they show Rosita being furious -- while also looking like she's about to break down in tears -- I think back to how Negan taunted Rosita with Lucille that had Abraham's blood all over it. That, and how Abraham left her for Sasha....I can see why Rosita is all over the place. I don't want her to act rash and then it costs the group another life. At the same time, I'm glad Rosita isn't just a pretty face anymore, that there's more to her--even if it is angsty, grief, anger, volcano-about-to-erupt-at-any-moment.

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. Jen7

Jen7 Well-Known Member

She has emotion driven tunnel vision right now and I would hardly mistaken that for powerful.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
  13. TWDundead

TWDundead New Member

I do not hate powerful female characters, I love them, which is why I HATE Rosita. She walks around acting like a badass and talking crap to other members of the crew, but when the crap hits the fan, she curls up into a ball and cries like a 5 yo girl. Mishone is a badass; Carol is a badass; I love them for it. Rosita pretends that she is as bad as them, but she can only back it up with whiny angst. She is the worst, she brings the show down for me, and I cannot wait to laugh at her gruesome death. The writers kill Glenn, the best character, and leave this worthless P.O.S. (who deserves to die) alive? Please, Rosita, do the world a favor and eat your gun, you subhuman filth.

14. Spidey

Spidey Active Member

Maggie: powerful female character, loved
    MIchonne, powerful female character, loved

Andrea - weak female character who sleeps with the enemy and can't kill him because she wants to sleep with him - hated
    Rosita - weak female character who gets others killed or captured hated
    Carol - possibly the strongest character on the show and VERY much loved

you have it the opposite, we hate weak female characters

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  15. Neuropyramidal

I think what she meant there was if she hadn't listened to Gabriel she would have shot him earlier, when she had time to calculate the shot. Because she listened to Gabriel, she decided not to do that, and only did so in the spur of an emotional moment after Spencer was killed, thus flubbing the shot.

16. Spidey

Spidey Active Member

I agree that this is what she meant, but Gabriel's advice clearly was, to under no circumstances, to ever try killing Negan. Gabriel's advice was not to try to kill him in the spur of the moment. It was her own fault for failing to listen to Gabriel's advice down to the T.

It would be like if someone gave me advice not to run a red light at an intersection, and because I went four intersections going on green only, I got mad waiting so much on the 5th intersection I ran a red and killed someone. But if I never listened to the advice I would have run the light on the first intersection and there would be a chance nobody would be dead, so it's all their fault for telling me not to run a red light.

I'm pretty certain you were only clarifying her logic which i agree is what her logic is, I was just pointing out just how bad her logic is.

17. Neuropyramidal

Nope, you've got it bass awkwards. I love the powerful female characters. Michonne, Maggie, Carol, Sasha, and even Rosita, historically.

What I'm not on board with is a character making dumb decisions that won't serve anything other than getting herself and others killed, and being a total unnecessary bitch to those closest to her while doing it.

18. Neuropyramidal

Right, I'm just pointing out her thinking. You and I know this, but in her mind she views her restraint until after Spencer's death as following his advice.

19. Spidey

Spidey Active Member

Yeah that's what I thought.

20. Biffster

Biffster Well-Known Member

I'm not sure Olivia and Spencer were really friends with them. Acquaintances perhaps. Or maybe F-buddies.