Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Rosita

Discussion in 'Episode 1105 - Out Of The Ashes' started by Miamicuse, Sep 22, 2021.

1. Miamicuse

Miamicuse Active Member

I kind of forgotten about Rosita until her scene with Judith.

Which lead to my question. Maggie is still upset and will never forgive Negan. What about Rosita? Negan busted Abraham's skull too, is Rosita more forgiving because Abraham ditched her for Sasha? Or she has since moved onto Spencer, then Siddiq, then FG and Abraham's death is not front and center in her mind after all these years?

Has there been any Rosita vs Negan scene since Negan was let out? I don't remember any, were the two getting along with awkward silence? Or they hung out Netflix and chill?

#1 Miamicuse, Sep 22, 2021
    Last edited: Sep 22, 2021
    • Like Like x 4
  2. Stealth

Stealth Well-Known Member

There was one scene I vaguely remember during the Whisperer war where she was around him, but there were others. I don't think there was any direct interaction though.

They really underutilize Rosita on the show. She's been around longer than Aaron, Gabriel and others yet she's almost at the level of an Alexandria extra at this point.

3. lastcat3

lastcat3 Well-Known Member

I think the only reason Rosita is still on the show is because she is hot and the actress probably hasn't asked for a substantial pay increase yet. In the comics she was one of the ones Alpha killed.

Actually if the show wasn't ending she probably would be killed off since the actress is doing that Selena series for Netflix. Something I'm not real interested in since we already have had Selena's story laid out for us once already.

#3 lastcat3, Sep 25, 2021
    Last edited: Sep 25, 2021