Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Rosita's Dead

Discussion in 'Episode 616 - Last Day on Earth' started by Terminator, Jun 10, 2016.

1. Terminator

Terminator Well-Known Member

I rewatched the season 6 finale. Looks to me like Rosita had the POV from the van when they were pulled out. Daryl and Michonne on one side, Rosita at the back and Glenn on the other side. POV was looking straight out the back door. Also doesn't sound like she's been seen on the set for current filming.

2. Biffster

Biffster Well-Known Member

Do you think she'd be takin' it like a champ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Terminator

Terminator Well-Known Member

I think after that first hit you wouldn't be able to do anything, so yes, perhaps. BUT I did read after I posted this thread that her trailer was seen at the filming location and she was seen on set. So I'm back to Glenn meeting Lucille. It was worth a post though. Pretty dry around here lately.

4. Sachiko

Sachiko Active Member

I don't trust claims like that. Not saying they're not true, but... There have been rumors before of a certain actor not being on set, for longer time, making people think their character is dead, or that they have been sighted and didn't turn out to live.

5. RoamingAlpaca

RoamingAlpaca Member

Honestly if they made me wait 3 months for a secondary character to die I will go to Robert Kirkman's house and steal his pet skunk.