Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Rosita's Plan

Discussion in 'Episode 814 - Still Gotta Mean Something' started by Neuropyramidal, Apr 2, 2018.

1. Jen7

Jen7 Well-Known Member

Also want to add, that if Eugene isn't making fake bullets now, I don't think they'll happen at all because with the time crunch it seems Rosita wouldn't have time to persuade him into it and make an entirely new batch after the time that has already been spent making them. Looks like they had made quite a few at this point.

If it comes to the point where she really has to threaten him into it, it will definitely take my Eugene optimism down to minimal levels lol.

#21 Jen7, Apr 3, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 3, 2018
  2. Jen7

Jen7 Well-Known Member

Dear Rosita:

Capture.JPG

• Winner Winner x 1
  3. MHoskins2179

MHoskins2179 New Member

Agreed, I think it's been a struggle for Eugene since he's been captured. He didn't quite get there in helping the two "wives" make poison for Negan, but he then used that to help Sasha in the end. There as a key scene with him and Dwight at top of a stairwell, where they had a brief exchange about basically both being in it to survive and serve their purpose; and then how Eugene has kept Dwight's secret, so far. He saved Gabriel and Doc, and so on. So yes, I think his fake bullet-making could be an angle they take this. Also, I wonder: Have we had anyone yet on TWD actually redeemed post-mortem, where we don't find out until after they die? Maybe Eugene could be that character. Or maybe Rosita takes him out, and she has an "Oh Sh*t!" moment as he's dying where it's revealed what his plan really was. With her being a guest on Talking Dead afterward, could be a possibility...

4. Jen7

Jen7 Well-Known Member

That's actually a really good idea, but:

please no!

[​IMG]

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. PepperAnn

PepperAnn Well-Known Member