Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Rubber Rafts

Discussion in 'Episode 203 - Ouroboros' started by Lindigo, Apr 25, 2016.

1. Lindigo

Lindigo Well-Known Member

I know it's not actually rubber, but you know what I mean. Every time I see people in those, I am expecting an infected to grab on with hands and mouth causing a gash for the air to escape. I guess the raft edges are too rounded for a mouth to get good purchase and the material is well-designed against punctures, but I always have that background anxiety.

2. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

Yeah, I thought the same thing. But those rafts are made of pretty durable material. I'm betting that if you swam up to one and tried to bite on it as an experiment, you would have a difficult time puncturing it with your teeth.

3. Wrecker

Wrecker Member

I don't think you could ever bite through it.
    They are like a thick vinyl canvas material.

The boat they use to go to land is also an inflatable boat. A zodiac I think. They pull those up on rocks with no issues.

4. Lindigo

Lindigo Well-Known Member

5. QuantumCurt

QuantumCurt Member

Some of those things are pretty damn durable. These aren't like swimming pool floaty toys or anything like that. It'd be pretty difficult to bite through it. It's worth pointing out that walkers aren't exactly smart enough to think about something like sinking the boat. They're just trying to bite the people.