Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

S5E07 - The Church Group

Discussion in 'The Walking Dead TV Predictions' started by Tyler, Nov 20, 2014.

1. Tyler

Tyler Well-Known Member

What's do you think will happen?

Lets be real, the more interesting stuff right now is definitely this whole Hospital/Rescue group storyline. Now that all the dots have connected, after three episodes of little plot progression we're finally getting to the good stuff. What place does Michonne's group have in this upcoming episode?

Personally, I hope they don't spend that long there and keep the majority of focus on the main stuff. It's looking like the stuff at the Church will be a bunch of a talking and overall boring compared to the main-meat of the episode. Maybe they kill a walker or two but for the most part it looks like it's going to pale in comparison to the big set-pieces the other groups are tackling.

The dots have finally connected, I don't want any more slow stuff - lets just get right too it.

2. Walkers_TWD

Walkers_TWD Well-Known Member

It seems like Michonne is our new baby sitter :zombies_lol:
    I thought i read somewhere

3. CheesyBirdMess

CheesyBirdMess Well-Known Member

I think the Walkers from the school break out, and so they get their own mini herd coming after them, causing problems.

4. Walker Caravan

Was thinking minor character development but I like CBM's idea better.

5. BatmansHooker

BatmansHooker Well-Known Member

I hopes something happens to them. They get attacked by a small group of bandits, or a herd reaches the church. A few bonding moments between Michonne and Carl and Judith, but then something happens that they need to deal with. It'd really suck to see this group just sitting around and waiting.

6. HondaS2kXD

HondaS2kXD Well-Known Member

A man named Negan shows up and kills Judith with a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire which he calls Lucille.

7. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

Duh!

8. Gaycandybacon

Gaycandybacon Well-Known Member

I'm tellin' ya bae, Gabe is gonna put on sunglasses and go black terminator on that bitch ass herd that'll come to the church. And he will shoot flamethrowers from his hands that Carol installed before she left with Derle. And that will incinerate all the walkers in their path.

9. HondaS2kXD

Uh-oh. You said the D word. Shit just got real.

(Btw, guess which one is the doctor)
    [​IMG]

10. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

The one with the stink eye

11. Biffster

Biffster Well-Known Member

That's all we need. Juvenile delinquent walkers who disobey their walker parents and stay out til all hours.

12. Tyler

Tyler Well-Known Member

@BatmansHooker @HondaS2kXD @Gaycandybacon @Dnae

I think my issue right now is that I just don't care about most of the Church group this season [Michonne and Carl in particular] when the writers have gave me no reason to do so.

Even next episode where they're [finally] going to get some screen time will still be overshadowed by the main-meat of the episode. For example, after the S4 finale they had some really good plot-events to follow up on regarding the Claimer scene but now I just don't care about it.

I understand that they will eventually get their time in the spotlight this season but I shouldn't have to wait potentially longer than a half season to get to it. At that point [unless the stuff is amazing] I just don't care. It's TERRIBLE pacing. At that point I'm not going to be like "Finally, we get to Michonne and Carl" I'm going to be like "Hopefully this church stuff is over quick so we can get back to the main-meat that has been built up for a half season. The characters that have proven themselves."

It's happening right now. We've just had three episodes that did very little to move the plot but instead had character development and filled in the gaps. Now we have a very exciting episode 7/8 finale. Therefore I'm not really excited for the Church stuff which will undoubtedly be some of the slower stuff of the episode and won't be a part of the Hospital stuff [assumption]

I'm not really digging for some time with Michonne or anyone at the Church next episode because I'm so engrossed with this Hospital storyline. I want to see Rick kick ass, I want to see Carol take them apart from within. I want to see Dawn get what's coming to her. Basically, those Church characters [especially Michonne] have been so forgotten that I just don't care now.

13. steely

steely Well-Known Member

DUH??? who in the flying flaming frog **** brought DUH into this??? who is the walkind dead fan who signed their own death warrant by saying DUH??? have you folks learned NOTHING???

14. HondaS2kXD

Listen, mr. Insecure. You sexist. You giver of many f*cks. I won this argument. Game. Set. Match. Get a life.

15. steely

steely Well-Known Member

Now you look here mr. man!!! yes, i may be sexist, but I give NO ****s!!!! none... nada... zilch... and i am WAY too busy to be having a life because i have a real job and it really sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!! now, granted, i haven't saved 87 lives this week, but still!!! NO ****S GIVEN!!!

16. HondaS2kXD

Ah. Good times.

17. Gaycandybacon

Gaycandybacon Well-Known Member

Idunno I would go as far to say they've been pretty good in their limited scenes, Michonne and Gabe especially. Gabe's backstory was fleshed out better than I thought it would go for his character in 2 episodes. Michonne's was also played well with her losing her sword and finding it again.

18. steely

steely Well-Known Member

there was a whole lotta WTF with that one... wow...

19. zombiemom62

zombiemom62 Well-Known Member

should I get out the yard stick and pudding again? lol

20. HondaS2kXD

[​IMG]