Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Samantha Morton’s Perfomance

Discussion in 'Episode 915 - The Calm Before' started by PepperAnn, Mar 30, 2019.

1. PepperAnn

PepperAnn Well-Known Member

@Dnae can you please do everyone the honor of posting the clip you sent me of Alpha’s ultimate head snake scene this episode with Daryl please?

She’s so GOOD. What I love about her performance is how creepy not only her voice cadence is, but her head movements. I can’t even begin to understand how easy or hard it is to pull off creepy like she does. I enjoy watching her movements almost more than what she says or how she says it.

• Like Like x 2
  2. BatmansHooker

BatmansHooker Well-Known Member

She's phenomenal.

Look, we've had some good villains on this show. Shane was pure cray cray, Governor was a master manipulator, even Negan was at times very intimidating. But Alpha is something else. She's terrifying. She's evil. She's not civilised at all. But she's still strangely human.

Samantha Morton is knocking it out of the park.

• Winner Winner x 4
  3. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

what @PepperAnn is really asking for is that I find that clip so that she never has to search for it herself. My posting here will allow her to watch the clip over and over and over.

I mean, it is quite mesmerizing

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  4. PepperAnn

YES!!!!! When she says “that is a habit that needs be broken”. That head move. I love when she snakes with her head.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. PepperAnn

Sometimes it’s really subtle but sometimes like that god she’s awesome.

6. WillyJakkz

WillyJakkz Active Member

It's her signature move.

Signature Moves:

Rick: Nodding "yes" to himself while looking sideways OR his head tilt both done before he attacks or kills someone

Shane: Walk off while rubbing the back of his head as he shakes it no in disbelief at something that was said

The Governor: Blank crazy look followed by smirk as he plots how to kill someone after they disagree with him

Negan: Side eyed smirk then lean back move while he boasts about something

Alpha: Does the snake as she stares into her preys eyes similar to how a cobra "hypnotizes" its victims OR the shoulder shrug down (similar to how soldiers salute but without her stomping her foot or a child being a brat) followed by a demand then eventual shotgun pulling

Michonne: Blacked out head shaking stare after she kills her opponent (similar to Bruce Lee)

More?

#6 WillyJakkz, Mar 31, 2019
    Last edited: Mar 31, 2019
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. PepperAnn

GREAT pick ups!!!!!!

• Like Like x 1
  8. HungryZombie

HungryZombie Active Member

Alpha's look as she was getting her arm whipped by beta was priceless. That scene was well done.

• Agree Agree x 1