Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Sasha and Rosita

Discussion in 'Episode 709 - Rock in the Road' started by TheILLness, Feb 13, 2017.

1. TheILLness

TheILLness Well-Known Member

well damn. I could understand it being a lil awkward but I didn't expect Rosita to be such a bitch about it. and while there was obviously chemistry and feelings between the two, I didn't think Abe and Sasha had actually done anything or become a couple yet. maybe off screen I guess.

I'm kinda hoping Rosita takes comic Holly's role. she just keeps being angry and lashing out even after what happened to Olivia. its annoying. hopefully Sasha gets her own story since she has no comic counterpart. I'd like to see her to stick around a while, she deserves some good after losing a brother and 2 boyfriends.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Jen7

Jen7 Well-Known Member

Abe & Sasha were definitely a couple. It was made clear on the show, and in his last conversation with Sasha he told her he wanted to make pancakes with her ;)

As for Rosita, i sort of go back and forth from being annoyed with her reckless anger to also understanding where she's coming from. She lost Abe twice, and to me her response to Sasha was a little more realistic and what you would expect from someone in that situation.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  3. BulletofBullets

BulletofBullets Active Member

Rosita's response was literally me in a fight like, girl you tell her straight up mmhm :cool:

4. Daryl Rocks

Daryl Rocks Well-Known Member

That was about the response you would expect. What did Sasha think she was going to do??

5. JEA13

JEA13 Well-Known Member

Eugene was even more angry about Abe's death. Ogling Abe's bumping uglies was Eugene's favorite activity.

6. PepperAnn

PepperAnn Well-Known Member

Loved that line. Totally understood where she was coming from. But I also felt bad for Sasha. She's trying to mend fences and getting smacked down in the process. Lol

• Agree Agree x 2
  7. JEA13

JEA13 Well-Known Member

Sasha should have responded : Abe said I was waaay better in bed.

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. Jama

Jama Well-Known Member

Yep! I get where Rosita is coming from but at the same time, she is beginning to annoy me.

I'm starting to see her now as a real person with feelings instead of as an unobtainable sex object. ;-)

Come to think about it, the person who should be the most hurt by the loss of Abe is Eugene. Now who is he going to watch Rosita have sex with? She is lonely and unhappy.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. EvieE

EvieE Member

It made Rosita look petty. I get that she was hurt by Abe but the person who broke her heart was Abe. I hate when guys cheat but the women get mad at each other. Get mad at the person who deserves the blame. Maybe since she can't be mad at Abe she has directed her anger at Sasha but he broke up with her before he got with sasha so Sasha didn't betray her. Rosita is getting on my nerves

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. JEA13

JEA13 Well-Known Member

Negan can always use some more wives.

11. and138

and138 Well-Known Member

I loved that line. Savage!

And yes, I, too, thought it was realistic. Some people react in anger when a loved one dies -- especially when they are taken senselessly and violently -- and Rosita has been lashing out at everyone, not just Sasha.

12. Jen7

Jen7 Well-Known Member

I was going to say the same thing! She's been angry with everyone...she lashed out at Eugene, she got snippy with Morgan, and now this with Sasha. Prior to that she was actually pretty civil with her, just not overly friendly.

Rosita survived the ZA with Abe for the longest time, and then they reach Alexandria and he decides he likes Sasha better - Sasha knowingly loved him back. I can see why she would have some anger there. It's not petty in the slightest. She'll move on but for now I think that's pretty realistic.

• Agree Agree x 3
  13. PepperAnn

PepperAnn Well-Known Member

I think Angry Rosita is sexy. Lol

Although her Negan stunt was ridiculously stupid in 7a.

14. EvieE

EvieE Member

So it's Sasha's fault that she loved Abe back because she survived with him the longest? The same guy who allowed Eugene to watch them have sex? It was clear he had no respect for that relationship. She caught feelings for a guy who didn't feel the same so instead she gets mad at the woman he left her for instead of being mad at him? Sasha owed her nothing. Rosita was petty

15. RicksdaMan

RicksdaMan Active Member

Rosita's response was timed. I think she's been waiting to say that for a while.

I don't think the weirdness will last much longer though.

#15 RicksdaMan, Feb 13, 2017
    Last edited: Feb 20, 2017
    • Agree Agree x 2
  16. Jen7

Jen7 Well-Known Member

I don't think anyone said it was Sasha's fault - only that Rosita is justified in feeling whatever she's feeling. I'm not sure how you expect her to react right now...if she immediately became best friends with the woman who stole her boyfriend it would be extremely fake.

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. Daryl Rocks

Daryl Rocks Well-Known Member

She has every right to be mad at Sasha. She knew they were a couple and could have declined Abe's advances. You don't do that to your friends. I guess I live by a different code.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  18. Jen7

Jen7 Well-Known Member

I do agree that in normal circumstances you wouldn't do that to someone you know. BUT...to be fair...Sasha did deny him for a while and wouldn't do anything until he broke up with Rosita. So yes it sucks, but she and Abe had genuine feelings for each other. It happens :-/ Feelings come and go. People get their feelings hurt. Besides,

• Funny Funny x 1
  19. EvieE

EvieE Member

I wouldn't expect them to be best friends or even friends. And you can't steal someone who doesn't want to be taken. Again, misdirected anger. I would think in a fight for their lives they could put their differences aside for the good of the group to at least be cordial. Sasha said something related to the situation at hand. Rosita made it personal. One would think she would have learned her lesson about popping off after what happened with Eugene. Let's just hope, Sasha isn't as petty if there comes a time when Rosita needs her help

• Like Like x 1
  20. westwingnut

westwingnut Well-Known Member

What do you think your reaction is going to be when that happens?