Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Sasha

Discussion in 'The Walking Dead TV Characters' started by Austannibal, Mar 1, 2013.

1. Austannibal

Austannibal Member

Anyone else digging her so far?

I know there's a good possibility that she could be killed off before the end of the season..
    But from what we've seen of her so far, I'm actually really liking her.

As you can tell from my avatar. :zombies_lol:

2. Driver

Driver Well-Known Member

Yea, I'm digging her... lots of potential for her and Tyreese.

3. Lewk00t

Lewk00t Active Member

She's pretty kewl. But yeah she'll die with the prison arc imo.

4. H5N1

H5N1 Moderator
    Staff Member

Sadly I agree..

She seems like a nice character but I think the gov has his eye (lol) on her..

I think she'll die in the prison arc at Woodbury ..

5. Woodbury Guard

Woodbury Guard New Member

she seems like a good character along with tyrese. Always out to do the right thing, and she is very attractive

6. Pistachio

Pistachio Member

She's hot <3 and generally seems like a nice person, one of the good guys.

7. Austannibal

Austannibal Member

LOL.
    Yeah I think The Governor will do something to her. I've been thinking this ever since he stared at her like a creep.
    If they do decide to kill her off, I hope that she at least makes it back to the prison first. I'd hate for her to die in that hell hole of a town.

8. Claymore

Claymore Member

I think that it's up in the air. Carol, Maggie, Beth, Andrea, and Sasha all have very good chances to be terminated. I think Sasha has just as much of a chance as any of them. I think she would make a stronger character than Beth, more likable than Andrea, and more potential than Maggie.

9. basketcase

basketcase Active Member

lol great quote!

10. Pistachio

Pistachio Member

I thought he was only staring at her because she seemed uneasy when the gov was getting information (prison layout) from them. He probably realised he had to buy her trust in case she turned her group against helping him.

11. Austannibal

Austannibal Member

Could be. But either way, I think Sasha will end up getting a bad vibe from The Governor and persuade Tyreese to escape Woodbury and head to the prison.

12. Zugzwang

Zugzwang Member

Sasha is really pretty and I like the afro-look! Had no idea she's supposed to be Tyreese's younger sister until reading through her wiki-profile. Sonequa Martin-Green has done an excellent job, but I doubt TWD has much room for her development.

13. Donnnn

Donnnn Well-Known Member

Seriously?

14. BarbDwyer

BarbDwyer Well-Known Member

Daryl wins for having the most rabid fans on both sides of the fence. Win:win. Yay Daryl :) I don't think either extreme actually feels that way because of Daryl the character. The rabid fangirls are lust driven, the rabid deathboys are just annoyed at the lust driven fangirls and his overall popularity. yay Daryl because in the end both the extremes and everyone in the middle spends a lot of time pondering Daryl :Grin:

15. BarbDwyer

To bring it back to topic. I like Sasha a lot too. She will stay for sure if another female character goes. I think that depends on how intent the writers are on offing a frontline cast member in the prison arc. I think she has a pretty good chance of surviving myself.

16. Donnnn

Donnnn Well-Known Member

Hmm I dunno the only good thing about Daryl's death would be that it would be an amazing scene. Admittedly S2 Daryl was better but I still love S3 Daryl and he's a had some amazing scenes especially now that Merle's back. My favourite living character and without Daryl he can't live so that may be one reason why I want Daryl to stick around...

I still really like Sasha as well just not as much as Daryl. Maybe she could join Michonne, Maggie and Andrea as the female muscle of the group. (I added Andrea because I live in hope that she will eventually replicate her comic counterpart)

17. Emdier

Emdier Well-Known Member

Hey hey, there are some of us that like his character. Norman's okay looking and all, but I would not call my love of his character "lusting" after Norman. I just love his badassery and his development, which I still find fascinating in Season 3.

Anyways, I have no opinion on Sasha either way, although I am liking her a bit right now. She does have a good soul and was against slaughtering the people who saved them, but really, she hasn't... Done anything yet.

18. BarbDwyer

Well then you fall into everyone in the middle :)

19. Ricktator11

Ricktator11 Member

Sasha is so ****in hot best looking black chick we've seen thus far imo but i hear she is already starting a new show which leads me to believe we wont see much of her pass season3

20. GovernorsGal

GovernorsGal New Member

I think people are looking far too much into the way Philip was looking at her.
    He has done a lot of things but I seriously doubt that rape will be one them. He is a methodical planner, not that type of man. And besides, he Philip gained pleasure from sexual power such as rape, he would have done that to Maggie rather then just simply mind ***k her into thinking he would. Or he would with Andrea, despite her already sharing a bed with him. People who do rape only do it for the sexual thrill and satisfaction they feel by overcoming the victim, and by feeling that they have absolute control over them sexually. I seriously 100% that he will pull a stunt like that.
    It doesn't seem to fit the bill.