Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Sasha's Death

Discussion in 'Episode 510 - Them' started by Phantasm, Feb 18, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Phantasm

Phantasm Member

unless she can change her mindset I'd be surprised if someone in the group didnt kill her before she causes someone else to be killed by a walker.

2. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

She needed to be shut down for sure. Abe should have done more than just give her a dirty look when she cut him. But no one will kill her. Besides, they are all going to be in

3. Darylette

Darylette Member

She might go bonkers and take Carole's comic arc. Oooooh I'd like that.

To be fair she's had a rough few weeks, with a bit of love and support I'm sure she'll be fine. Plus she doesn't have to listen to Beth singing anymore which has got to help.

4. BatmansHooker

BatmansHooker Well-Known Member

5. CheesyBirdMess

CheesyBirdMess Well-Known Member

I don't want her to die!!!

I would like for Michonne or even Carol, one of the ladies to give her a stern talking to.

Although it seems after the storm with Maggie she may have become more at peace with things - but only time will tell.

6. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

Stone Cold Sasha...

7. Jon Snow

Jon Snow Member

I'm surprised that she

8. Stealth

Stealth Well-Known Member

I think you're right that she'll get that role. The other thing I'd like to see happen is that...

9. rustybag

rustybag Member

I don't think what she did was worse than what some of the others have done. Tyrese & Abe both snapped & got into fist fights with Rick, and Gabriel & Abe both put others in dangerous situations with walkers (Gabriel out of fear and ignorance, Abe out of pigheadedness). Others have too. She seemed to listen to Michonne when she told her to knock it off. Nah, I don't think her behavior justifies killing her or having any of the guys get all machismo on her. She's been valuable to the group. I'd keep her over abe, Eugene, rosita, Noah or Gabriel any day.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Sharpie61

Sharpie61 Well-Known Member

I say we banish her to the Bell Tower.

11. bula412

bula412 Well-Known Member

Episode 5.15- Sasha is banished from the ASZ for her rebellious nature which brings about "changes" in the towns people.

12. and138

and138 Well-Known Member

This. The only character I can remember who faced any real consequences for his outbursts was Shane, because that was an extreme situation.

I've been seeing a lot of Sasha hate, and suggestions she be kicked out of the group, on here and elsewhere these past few days. Instead of giving my knee-jerk reaction to it, I'll pose a question:

Are viewers more forgiving of male characters when they go on stress-related rampages and temper tantrums?

#12 and138, Feb 18, 2015
    Last edited: Feb 18, 2015
  13. runcornwalker

runcornwalker Member

To be fair to sasha she has recently lost her boyfriend then brother so we can cut her some slack. She'll be back.soon to her usual self & i can see her beung a strong character.

14. CheesyBirdMess

CheesyBirdMess Well-Known Member

*applause*

15. Stealth

Stealth Well-Known Member

I don't know. I can't think of any female characters on the show that have had a similar type of behavior as Sasha. Carol killed Karen and David but I felt people rallied a bit more behind her when Rick banished her. She seemed to have a lot of support. Many weren't happy with Tyreese's behavior in Season 4.

I was very surprised though to see someone would suggest that the group would kill Sasha over that outburst. Not only wouldn't it ever happen, but it wasn't even proportional in anyway to what occurred. Banishing her like Carol would also have no basis. She lost both Bob and Tyreese in just a few weeks time.

16. Zvivor

Zvivor Well-Known Member

NOOOOOOOoooooooooooooo!!!! to Sasha dying. She's awesome. She's tough. She's a great shot, the best they have. She has great refexes. She is beautiful. She is extemely well acted and there is a potential story of how she will be motivated to survive, psychologically alone. WHY would they kill her? Nooo -- I protest. I want to see a Sasha story going forward.

17. Prufrock

Prufrock Well-Known Member

18. FutureApocalyps

They won't kill her because she's one of them (the group). However, at the end of the episode right before the guy surprised them. Both she and Maggie were laughing. Things seem to be calming down emotionally for them.

19. Prufrock

Prufrock Well-Known Member

THAT sounds like a great topic for a thread.

20. Callysta

Callysta Active Member

She told Abraham they aren't friends. She took her anger out on a few walkers.. so? What has Sasha done to deserve being banished? I don't get it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.