Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Sasha's PTSD was well done

Discussion in 'Episode 513 - Forget' started by DarylFTW, Mar 10, 2015.

1. DarylFTW

DarylFTW Member

I have to say that I was blown away by Sasha's shooting practice scene. I've read about PTSD and I understand it, but I have never really understood it until that scene. Every time she thought something was sneaking up on her, I was saying it too. The more she looked around to reassure herself that nothing was there, the more I was absolutely sure that something or someone was going to pop up and get her. I felt as on edge as she did.
    And during the party and in town, the more people acted "normal" the more tense it made me feel. When she got to the party I think the only thing that would have helped her was if someone had described something awful happening to them and she could relate or hold on to that. And that's exactly what group counseling is.
    I just have to express thanks for showing Sasha's PTSD for what it is and not making some crying, sappy drama out of it. It's because she can't cry or move on that's causing her PTSD.

2. Callysta

Callysta Active Member

the most realistic part was other people's reactions to it. They're like 'wtf is wrong with her??' She is isolated. No one gets it.

3. kennyisalive94

kennyisalive94 Well-Known Member

Once I actually watched 5.10 and 5.11, I've actually started to like Sasha. Especially how she sniped those dogs while everyone still had their mouths hanging like durrr.

4. DarylFTW

DarylFTW Member

Exactly. Very good point.