Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Saviours vehicle on the way out....

Discussion in 'Episode 713 - Bury Me Here' started by gavuk, Mar 15, 2017.

1. gavuk

gavuk Member

More of an observation than anything else but in both scenes where the saviours turn up to collect produce I notice how badly the engine on one of the two vehicles sounded.
    I'm sure Negan has someone who can service the vehicles....I know its been muted many times in 7 seasons that fuel would be "off" hence useless by now....Is this the end of vehicular transport? Will they need to rely on foot/horse even more?
    Just rambling now .....no pun intended....rambling/walking/walkers....gettit??

2. Sully

Sully Active Member

With as many cars that are left in the streets I really don't think lack of gas will be a problem for a while.

Idk even in The Last of Us that takes place 20 years after civilization ends, they don't seem to have a hard time siphoning gas.

3. Chr1s

Chr1s Well-Known Member

The van Rick and Michonne were driving was having some serious timing issues which could be explained by having bad gas.

On one hand movies and shows like this tend to ignore the fact that gas goes bad, rather quickly. Mad max, last of us, book of Eli, so on and so on. They ignore it out of convenience but it gives them an opportunity to write in another obstacle the survivors need to over come. They shouldn't ignore it and at least start to show the effects on vehicles using old, stale, gas. Maybe they are doing that.

4. 92Pony

92Pony Active Member

Gasoline does indeed go bad. And just how long will there be car batteries that still hold charge and work? On avg, a new battery is good for what? 5yrs, 6 at best?