Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Say Hello to Brad Wilcox

Discussion in 'Z1: Battle Royale' started by K1LLC4M, Sep 5, 2015.

1. K1LLC4M

K1LLC4M Member

https://youtu.be/1vpAZXD2p_Q

Running around Misty Loop ran across a player who in a span of seconds killed 5 players, in the dark, spread over a large area. The hunting rifle head shots without any noise but the bullet impact led me to believe it was a cheater using hacks. Sure enough, as I waited without respawning he came into view, sank into the ground and came up out of the ground to kill someone else. I resolved to return to the area upon re-spawning to document the guy on video doing more. He did not disappoint. As near as I could tell he is from "somewhere" in Asia as his answers which country are highly dubious.. I think this is the same guy from one of my previous hacker videos. I engaged him in conversation and he claims to have had over 200 accounts banned. He says he does not care about being banned because he "has a lot of money". I should hope so as 200 accounts at $20 a shot is something on the order of $4,000 U.S. (though likely less given the frequent discounts). Pressed further he said he cheats because he could "kill anyone" and it made him "happy". I made a pathetic attempt to convince him not to use cheats but alas, I fear nothing I could say or do would likely change his mind. Lastly I got him to say hello to Brad Wilcox (exchange begins at 0:42 ), and with less success Adam Clegg. I figured they've probably banned this guy so many times already the least he could do is say hi.

[youtube]1vpAZXD2p_Q[/youtube]