Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Say some nice things about Laura.

Discussion in 'Episode 405 - Laura' started by Sharpie61, May 12, 2018.

1. Lindigo

Lindigo Well-Known Member

I read he tried out for the part of Negan. I am SO GLAD Garret got this role instead! All is right with the universe.

2. TDogResurrected

TDogResurrected Active Member

She gave John alil honey before running off... That is about the only nice thing I can say. Left a good man, stable living situation, and all the candy, and fish they could eat. I'm sure she doesn't have her reasons....

3. Lindigo

Lindigo Well-Known Member

and popcorn. he told Morgan about his metric ton of popcorn. or some other number, but it was A LOT. :D

I swear, John and Naomi are such a delightful couple, they have to stick together. Even if FTWD already did kill Naomi, they are going to have to just toss that footage away. This couple is lightning in a bottle.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. PepperAnn

PepperAnn Well-Known Member

He got on my last nerve too.....until Sunday night. Yeah he talks like he's got a bunch of marbles in his mouth, but I adore him now.

• Winner Winner x 1
  5. Marc

Marc Well-Known Member

I love John Dorie as a character, he is so different. He is pretty bad ass but not in that OBVIOUS way like so many others been. Naomi/Laura seemed so boring at the start but she might develop into a much more interesting character too! It's also becoming a classic joke of her always failing to drive away. I imagine in Season 13 of the Walking Dead...lets say they arrive in Alexandria, she tries to drive away...but the car got no battery and Rick walks up to her with a load of freshmade bread form their bakery going "You know...that other car there is working beside this one...but you know...we got some spare, empty houses we just built that could use someone in em, you and John can have one" :D

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. 92Pony

92Pony Active Member

I SOOO read that in Rick's voice!! LOL!

I kinda like the Naomi/Laura character. JE does a great job with her - she's kinda mysterious, and not bad to look at. ;)

• Like Like x 1
  7. Marc

Marc Well-Known Member

I just read it in his voice to now when you said it :D

And yeah! She is a beautiful actress in her own unique way doing a good job! :D