Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

"Scenes from the next few weeks"

Discussion in 'Episode 705 - Go Getters' started by Ania, Nov 20, 2016.

1. jackson04

jackson04 Active Member

Next week's episode of Tara and Heath can be exciting if one of them dies. And me no think it will be Tara, cause Alanna Masterson is in the opening credits.

2. jackson04

jackson04 Active Member

I kind of have a love/hate relationship with the bottle episodes.

If we don't have a huge cliffhanger, I am in favor of the bottle episodes.

If we do have a cliffhanger, like the Glenn dumpster scene, then please show me what happened to Glenn before bringing me a bottle episode! I really enjoyed the Morgan episode Here's Not Here, but couldn't enjoy it to it's fullness cause I was wanting to know what in the *!&!@ happened to Glenn!!!

3. Darylette

Darylette Member

There is nothing interesting about Tara and Heath. There's no conceivable way this can be a good episode.

4. No.Pantaloons

No.Pantaloons Well-Known Member

I'm sure Heath is getting killed. He's starring in the new 24 reboot series. Also he's coming off of playing Dr. Dre in "Straight Outta Compton" which received very good reviews last year. His star is definitely growing and I'd think he'd want to move on rather than be contractually obligated to a show who's given him like 10 minutes of screen time since his character debuted.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Terminator

Terminator Well-Known Member

A 24 reboot!!!?? Now you have my interest.

6. Spidey

Spidey Active Member

I think i'm gonna skip the next episode for now and just watch it right before 707. Otherwise it will be too boring. I will appreciate the episode a lot more knowing I get to see a regular episode right after. I should have done that with the Morgan episode. See you guys in a couple of weeks (honestly)

#26 Spidey, Nov 23, 2016
    Last edited: Nov 23, 2016