Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Black Ops 2 Clans Scrimmages

Discussion in 'Call of Duty: Black Ops 2' started by Mike codf, Jun 11, 2012.

1. Mike codf

Mike codf Member

This isn't a recruitment thread, but I figured it would go best here seeing as I am looking for other Xbox 360 clans.

What Rage Reborn is currently looking for is a clan that we can work with to run some friendly scrimmages with. We are not looking for competitive clan battles, rather another organized clan so we can mutually benefit from playing against each other.

Everyone knows that winning matches in public lobbies are easy because you are playing against a bunch of randoms 99% of the time. We are looking to strengthen our clan by setting up matches against another team who communicates. This will help us to tweak our strategies as needed, or completely overhaul them.

Some games modes we would be willing to play: TDM, KC, Dom, CTF, HQ, and maybe even some SnD.

We can set up any rules before hand (aka no akimbo FMG9's, or even no killstreaks and have a true FPS environment, gun on gun). Any way you guys want to run it is fine with me (restrictions or not).

If you would like to scrim with us sometime, please post here with your clan's name, rank, link to website (if applicable, if not then Elite page), and your gamertag.

Rage Reborn's info:

Rage Reborn Gaming (RR|G)
    Elite level: 28
    Elite: https://elite.callofduty.com/connect/clan/view/1769631
    My gamertag: IVIikeKicksAss

Again, we are not looking for clan's to battle and have bragging rights if we win, or you guys to have them if you win. What we are looking for is a mutual agreement to friendly scrims to help improve each clan. This is in preparation of the clan playlist that is rumored (unless it is already confirmed) for Black Ops 2.

Thanks, and hope to hear from some of you guys soon!

2. Brent1

Brent1 New Member

Xbox 360?

There is no option to do turn off your Xbox 360 it’s being always turn on…..oh yes!

Thanks
    Brent
    :bump2:

3. Mike codf

Mike codf Member

Come on now, I know there has to be some more organized clans that would like to team up with another clan for practice to see where everyone is at!

4. SpreyGaming

SpreyGaming New Member

Hey! I this post is really old but if your still looking my team will soon be available to do 4v4 scrims on BO2, Ghosts, or AD. My gamertag is Sprey Skillz. And when Elite was available we were almost maxed.