Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Season 10 premiere lowest rated episode ever for the show

Discussion in 'The Walking Dead Television Series' started by lastcat3, Oct 8, 2019.

1. lastcat3

lastcat3 Well-Known Member

Though there is a portion of the audience who thinks the show has turned around however viewership wise the show continues to slide at an alarming rate.

Episode 1001 had 4.0 million viewers watch it. That is two million lower than last years season premiere and is lower than the previous low which was 4.15 m viewers.

Sorry but I am afraid this might put the kibosh on the Rick movies. Little point in putting that type of money into it when the franchise as a whole is running out of steam.

I suspect we will have ratings in the twos and low threes this year and next year we might even see Fear type of ratings.

2. DeadZedHead

DeadZedHead Well-Known Member

I was a little let down. They bounced around too much instead of concentrating on a few important story lines. I think Rick can carry more weight. If they pulled Maggie over that might be enough to start over instead of ringing the stories for all there worth

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk