Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Season 10 spoiler about cast member leaving

Discussion in 'The Walking Dead Spoilers' started by DragonRacer, Feb 8, 2019.

1. DragonRacer

DragonRacer Well-Known Member

2. BatmansHooker

BatmansHooker Well-Known Member

Not surprised. Expected this sort of news for a while. Danai has had a truly massive 2018, co-starring in two of the biggest blockbusters of the year/all time.

Her star is on the rise and she should absolutely run and embrace that and do everything she can because she's a wonderful woman and extraordinary actress! I'm not sad that she's leaving, I'm happy for her.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

For several days now some of us have been speculating about this and I think we were all pretty much of the same mindset that she would probably return for part of season 10.

I am happy to read that her season 10 appearances will be scattered throughout the season rather than like Andy's ending after the 5th episode.

I think we should all put on our big girl panties and big boy briefs and accept that those who have been part of the show for a long tenure are ready to spread their wings. I wish them all success.

• Agree Agree x 3
  4. offrope

offrope Active Member

As long as the gray haired psycho lady stays, I'm good.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. Neuropyramidal

There is a silver lining hidden in this news.

The fact that Danai leaving in season 10 is big news, even for the AMC execs, tells us that the plan is to go beyond season 10.....

At least I hope so...I hope the plan isn't to end the show and just leave a scattering of spin-offs behind...

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. DragonRacer

DragonRacer Well-Known Member

And that it sounds like she'll be meeting up with Rick at some point in those three spin-off AMC movies, so... curiouser and curiouser...

• Like Like x 1
  8. Tony Davis

Tony Davis Administrator
    Staff Member

I wonder if that means bye to RJ and Judith, too

9. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

Having seen the Michonne writing on the wall I have to say the Judith question has me more concerned than Danai leaving in the manner she is, At least we have had several seasons with Michonne. I am really looking forward to what Judith's character could become. Maybe she will be left to stay with Uncle Daryl while Michonne goes in search of Rick.

RJ? Smeh, she can take him with her. Have not become invested in the character

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Neuropyramidal

I'm wondering that too, but I imagine AMC does not want to lose more than it has to, in regards to Rick's legacy. They don't want Michonne to leave as it is. So I guess time will tell...

• Like Like x 1
  11. Sharpie61

Sharpie61 Well-Known Member

There could be another time jump in season 10, and have Judith older and in charge of Alexandria

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  12. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

Season 5 of FTWD could end with only Alicia, Morgan, Dwight and possibly Troy (if in fact he proves to have survived a hammer to the head blow AND the raging waters of an exploded dam) surviving. Luciana can also be a part of the group as long as she is over her woe is me phase. Morgan is so over Texas and convinces them to travel back to Virginia.

And since this happens in Fear we can have the most implausible things happen and on their way to VA they also run into Taqa and Crazy Dog and allow them to tag along

TaDa...Fear ends and we get Morgan and Dwight back where they should be

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  13. bula412

bula412 Well-Known Member

Luciana can go. The trucker people can go as well. Alicia, Morgan, Dwight, and maybe two others from the group of Strand, John Dorie, June, and Al.

14. bula412

bula412 Well-Known Member

It will be curious what happens with Michonnes kids. Supposedly I guess she is in the movies but I have a hard time believing that she willingly leaves Judith and RJ behind. I think it would be unlikely that they take all three out of the show. Maybe Carol takes the kids? I think she's a likely candidate to adopt the grimes children. Some people have mentioned Daryl but that isn't going to happen and I don't see anyone else as a potential candidate

15. HungryZombie

HungryZombie Active Member

True, and I really like the newer additions to the cast. I think they will be able to take the show for as many seasons as are desired.

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. Miamicuse

Miamicuse Active Member

There will be another time jump, and hershey jr will be entering the show as a 20 year old played by steven yeun and he will be in charge of the Hilltop.

• Funny Funny x 4
  17. H5N1

H5N1 Moderator
    Staff Member

It might be how the Judith/Negan storyline plays out. Or maybe a time jump to when Judith is a little older.

18. NakedCity

NakedCity Well-Known Member

My guess is Michonne will have infos about Rick's whereabouts and will want to leave to find him but will prefer not to put her kids in danger and will prefer to leave them behind with her friends in one of the communities (taking for granted that these are still up and running).

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. Tony Davis

Tony Davis Administrator
    Staff Member

I don't think she will leave until the Whisperer storyline is over

20. GrungeMan

GrungeMan Active Member

Negan knows about the helicopter and Father Gabriel knows that Anne offers people up to another group.

Michonne should know that Anne disappeared around the same time as Rick, but may not know what these two characters know.

Negan just may not have thought to mention the helicopter while in jail (for all we know he's kept in the dark about things, so he might not have been even told Anne left, though after 6 years you think he would have brought her up on his own).

Father Gabriel probably protected Anne and covered for her to Michonne.

Once Michonne has this info (plus maybe other info that comes to light), she can connect the dots.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1