Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Season 3 Episode 6 delted scene

Discussion in 'Episode 305 - Say The Word' started by AtlantaOverrun, Oct 16, 2013.

1. AtlantaOverrun

AtlantaOverrun Well-Known Member

I just rewatched all the deleted scenes of season 3.
    And I don't know why they cut this one out...
    It´s a scene with Carl and Beth having a conversation about how they deal with the death of their moms and how Carl deals with shooting his own mom.
    I think it is a really good scene and shows us that both 'kids' really matured in this new world.
    What do you guys think?(for the people who saw it)

2. Benrai2k

Benrai2k Active Member

I thought it was a good scene. My least favourite period of TWD was S3 episodes 5-7, they felt all over the place and characters seemed to just being shoved along by the plot without having a chance to express any thoughts (no real recogition by most the group Tdog was gone/Carol assumed dead without anyone looking/graves dug/filled with no bodies/ Andrea totally given no info/she didn't wonder where the Govs daughter was despite told he has one by himself). This was one of those scenes I would have appreciated in the episode...it is a BIG scene for Carl..he lost his mother and we hardly heard a peep out of him regarding his thoughts afterwards. It was nice to see Beth talk a little bit too.