Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Season 6 Episode 1 Alexandria Real Estate Sign

Discussion in 'The Walking Dead Collectibles' started by ManCaveStore, Oct 13, 2015.

1. ManCaveStore

ManCaveStore New Member

Hey fans, I made a replica prop of the Alexandria Real Estate sign from the final moments of The Walking Dead Season 6 Episode 1. In the show's final moments the walker herd detours from the path as they follow the sound of a horn. As they move they pass a really cool real estate sign in route towards Alexandria.
    https://www.etsy.com/your/shops/ManCaveStore/tools/listings/194405899
    \[​IMG]

2. Faye Kane

Faye Kane New Member

3. elbapewit

elbapewit New Member

We found the best home to spend our four years and after some weeks we moved there.

4. andrewhite

andrewhite New Member

Since my father is an ambassador we had to move in another country every four years. We were looking for a house where to leave, because dad didn`t like where we were placed. A friend recommended us to try a website named: lumina.com.ph, because there are a lot of houses and beautiful places. We found the best home to spend our four years and after some weeks we moved there. It was amazing, the view was great and the atmosphere was something else. I don`t like all the countries we are traveling to, but this one is special, and I think it will remain in my life for a long time.

#4 andrewhite, Jul 15, 2021
    Last edited: Jul 17, 2021