Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Season 6 Nail meet Coffin

Discussion in 'Fear The Walking Dead Television Series' started by Dnae, Oct 18, 2019.

1. Stealth

Stealth Well-Known Member

I was fine with John when he was first introduced and was searching for June. But it got old fast. His character arc probably should've ended when he was wounded. They could've just had him die after being reunited with her. Now it's all just too much. And the wedding was idiotic.

2. walkon

walkon Active Member

John seems different because he's not from your neck of the woods. I've slapped leather with more men like John than I could shake a stick at. Honest to a fault, his word is his bond, and he wouldn't say crap if he had a mouthful. They still exist but not in the numbers that they use to. They have a strong stand for God, family, country, and if they tell you something you can go to the bank on it. They`re simple men but not simpletons. The only difference I saw was that they don`t pack six shooters. . . A rifle in their scabbard maybe on occasion.. . .but then John worked in a Wild West show and the men I knew either worked cattle, showed horses or both. Tough, hard working, self made men but definitely country folk.

I rather like ole John. . .brings back many a good memory.

• Like Like x 2