Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Season all about massacres

Discussion in 'Episode 210 - Do Not Disturb' started by mistertrouble189, Sep 5, 2016.

1. mistertrouble189

mistertrouble189 Well-Known Member

Sheesh, this season is all about massacres and slaughtering of innocents! Must be a theme of the season lol :hatchet:

• The remaining families and neighbors bombed to pieces in El Sereno/Los Angeles...
    • The overcrowded skiff boat later found capsized with zombie passengers in the water...
    • Flight 462 with 148 people on board crashes into the ocean and coast, killing all but six...
    • The few dozen church parishioners and choir boys poisoned to death in Valle de Guadalupe...
    • The dozens of wedding guests locked in the ballroom with zombies inside...

Shall we assume the same shall happen to the neighbors of La Colonia?!

2. Rocky

Rocky Member

I'm also enjoying it.

3. Znuts

Znuts Member

Things really spun out of control fast. Some of these massacres happened out of fear I believe (the title of the show) and others happened because the people committing them were like this before it all went down and now they know they can do it and get away with it (what Reed told us about his life). I would not be surprised at this point if another massacre happens, this time in Tijuana.

4. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

The biggest massacre of all may have been the waste of those perfectly good rocks glasses. ;)