Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Season Finale

Discussion in 'Episode 106 - TS-19' started by Jakobi, Dec 11, 2010.

Tags:
  1. Jakobi

Jakobi Administrator

I thought it was awesome, but I have seen things across the Internet where people that it was boring...in my book I liked it.

Wish I had a like button.

2. Zombie Lover

Zombie Lover Active Member

That was the best one except for the fact there time there didn't last long, it would have been better if the CDC was over a few episodes.

3. legokiba213

legokiba213 Member

That was my biggest problem with the ending too they should have been there for two episode instead of only half of one. Oh and people always complain about stuff as long as you like it. That should be the most important thing.

4. Loc

Loc Administrator
    Staff Member

Yeah they prolly should have ended with then still in the CDC

5. legokiba213

legokiba213 Member

Well the ending was fine for me the only thing is that they took too long to get to the CDC they should arrived on the middle of Episode 4.

6. Jakobi

Jakobi Administrator

I wouldn't mind seeing a few episodes out of the CDC. It was cool they found it but it was so short lived. I also wanted to see the doc live.

7. legokiba213

legokiba213 Member

Well, he said he had thoughts of "blowing his brains out" so I had a feeling he wasn't going to live.

8. Zombie Lover

Zombie Lover Active Member

He did have thoughts cuz he was by himself, then people came and he still felt guilty...survival should have been first and foremost.

9. Loc

Loc Administrator
    Staff Member

yeah but he knew if he left, he would be living on borrowed time. he said he would rather die in the explosion then taken out by zombies

10. legokiba213

legokiba213 Member

True it would be a hard decision but I would of left I couldn't bring myself just to give up.

11. Loc

Loc Administrator
    Staff Member

I couldnt just sit there and die. I know its bad out in the world but i would try my hardest to survive.

12. John666

John666 Member

I don't think I would just give up either, it seems as if its built into who we are which is to survive. It may be a super scary world out there but I would fight on.

13. daggxthedark

daggxthedark Member

i agree with you jakobi, TS 19 was awesome, in my taste it was not only a very good season finale, it was also my favourite episode of the 1st season, it gives a lot of adrenaline plot when the group thinks they are finally safe for good, and then find out that if they dont get out of that building quick they are all gonna die, and the desperation of many characters at the moment, and others contrasting that and preffer to stay, its a very intense episode, like i said, my favourite of season 1

14. KPandoraStar

KPandoraStar Member

This episode really set the pace for Season 2. We go along for the first 40 minutes slowly gathering information, learning more about the characters and watching them interact, and then something huge happens in the last three minutes.

On a side note, the longer I'm here, the more apparent it will become that I adore Daryl. In this episode, I appreciate that while Rick and Shane are trying to reason with Jenner, Daryl starts going at the door with the ax again.

15. Duzy

Duzy Active Member

While Daryl isn't the sharpest pencil in the box, what ya see is what ya get. He is a do'er and I like that a lot about him.

16. KPandoraStar

KPandoraStar Member

I just realized I didn't really address the question on the table. I was too busy singing the praises of the younger Mr. Dixon.

I can't say either way what I would do in Jenner's position, but one thing I absolutely would not do is take a dozen or so people down with me if they wanted to carry on.

17. Agramer

Agramer Well-Known Member

Seasons finale was awesome, great episode. And yeah, they've been inside of CDC for a short time which was too bad. It would have been better if the CDC was in two or three episodes.

#17 Agramer, Nov 17, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 17, 2012
  18. rabscuttle1

rabscuttle1 Well-Known Member

I disagree. I personally wish they hadn't added the whole CDC thing to the show.

19. Bassman

Bassman Administrator
    Staff Member

Agreed. It kinda makes sense because the characters were in Atlanta, but it went a long way to convincing non-comic and non-zombie fans that the phenomenon is viral based, which annoys me.

20. rabscuttle1

rabscuttle1 Well-Known Member

Same here.