Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Secret in TS-19

Discussion in 'Episode 106 - TS-19' started by wbfootball17wr, Feb 27, 2013.

1. wbfootball17wr

wbfootball17wr New Member

The actress who plays Jacqui (sorry forgot her name) once stated that if you watch the DVD of TS-19 over and over again you might notice something. Does anyone know what she was talking about.

2. WarriorPrincess

WarriorPrincess Well-Known Member

She could be referring to what Jenner whispered in Rick's ear. On the Season 1 Blu-ray, if you increase the center channel volume (if your TV allows), you can hear what he whispered. What he said was revealed in the season two finale.

I could be wrong, but I threw this in nonetheless.

#2 WarriorPrincess, Feb 28, 2013
    Last edited: Feb 28, 2013
  3. wbfootball17wr

wbfootball17wr New Member

Your probably right i was just hoping maybe a cahracter escaped or something

4. Claymore

Claymore Member

That seems like something you wouldn't need to rewatch to catch though..

5. CaptainMaterial

CaptainMaterial New Member

I joined the site because I'm trying to find out what I saw whilst watching this episode a couple of days ago. I've seen the ep about three or four times, but only noticed this last time.

Right after the group get into the CDC and jenners meets them in the hall, there is a close up of Lori. Behind her, a figure walks past her. All you can make out is a black hood. It's like a grim reaper! I wonder if this is what Jacqui is referring to???

maybe it was just a reference to Michonne's future emergence?

Annoyingly, when searching tinterweb, it's really hard to find out anything about what this might be

6. Nugent

Nugent Member

Maybe it's a TV crew member or something that they didn't see when editing. I know this is far fetched but it's a possibility.

7. CaptainMaterial

CaptainMaterial New Member

Maybe it's just innocent, but it looks really weird. Couldn't upload a video, this photo should show you what I mean.

Attached Files:

8. AtlantaOverrun

AtlantaOverrun Well-Known Member

In an other thread they were talking about Sophia's death forshadowed by Carol. I don't believe that but it could be possible.