Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Selling a Twin Galaxies Hoodie CODE

Discussion in 'Z1: Battle Royale' started by Twite, Dec 29, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Twite

Twite New Member

Hello i got a Twin Galaxies Hoodie CODE that i won on TwinGalaxisLive on twitch. Every Thursday they are doing giweaway on leggings or hoodie and i had my luck and i won a hoodie.

I want h1z1 KOTK skins for the hoodie. I can also take paypal if you are trusted.

If you are intresed in the Twin Galaxies Hoodie CODE you can add me on steam my name is Twite

Im a really trusted steam trader i usually sell and buy stuff with a swedish payment metod called SWISH.

I will send evidence on steam that im not a scammer, it said that i cant send links here.

2. T1gigz

T1gigz New Member

Super interested in purchasing the code from you. It's the KoTK one, correct?

I'm a fairly large Twitch streamer (twitch.tv/gigz) so no scam. Would just like some proof...

I tried adding you on steam, but couldn't find you

Here is my steam profile if you'd like to discuss an offer: (steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198026357786/)

#2 T1gigz, Jan 26, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 26, 2017
  3. T1gigz

T1gigz New Member

Well this guy just blocked me after receiving my paypal payment. Thing is I filed a refund which will hit him with a fee, so he will be paying for trying to scam me

4. T1gigz

T1gigz New Member

If you can deliver the codes I purchased I will reverse the refund. Or you can enjoy me taking my money back and you paying the fee