Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Sending zombie eating pigs to the saviours

Discussion in 'Episode 702 - The Well' started by page, Oct 30, 2016.

1. page

page Well-Known Member

2. purriwinkle

purriwinkle Well-Known Member

Not a bad idea. The pigs don't have to be brought back to the kingdom where they would eat up valuable resources and possibly carry diseases like the pigs at the prison did. If the meat is "tainted"' all the better.

3. SZQ

SZQ Member

Hope they have the runs for the week!

4. bluesfan

bluesfan Active Member

Love the idea. It's BACON!!!! Nom Nom Nom!! Whats it's say I CAN'T READ!!!!

Suck my zombie pig balls!!

5. Ubiq

Ubiq Active Member

Biological warfare is smart. Kill Negan from the inside instead of using brute force.

6. Spartangal22

Spartangal22 Member

That was great. Even if it doesn't infect them or make them sick, what a nice, "Screw you!" to the Saviors. Gotta fight back however you can.

7. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

A bit dangerous and irresponsible though. I'm not sure I'd risk it. If they find out they are doing that deliberately, it would wake up Lucille.

But for the show....yeah, its funny. I'd like to see them eating it.

#7 Neuropyramidal, Oct 30, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 30, 2016
  8. Ubiq

Ubiq Active Member

Well, if Negan's army gets sick and Negan traces it back to the pigs, it's gonna get real nasty. No pun intended.

9. WillyJakkz

WillyJakkz Active Member

You have to think they've been doing that for quite some time.

10. Spidey

Spidey Active Member

If negan finds out that means his entire army is sick which mean they will be weak and can be killed.

11. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

If it were a cartoon, maybe :p. Negan's army is spread out over many sub-bases. Only a few would eat the tainted meat first. What would actually happen is that a few people would get sick and the rest would come to the kingdom and let Lucille loose. Ezekiel is extremely irresponsible for doing this.

12. 8307c4

8307c4 Well-Known Member

How else is anyone supposed to survive under Negan's draconian rule?

13. DeadBoston

DeadBoston Member

Im sure he has someone for taste testing. Maybe a prisoner or someone in his dog house.

14. TROR

TROR Member

I think it's safe to assume that if they got sick just saying that the pigs ate a walker before they caught them would work as an excuse

15. BlackLightning

When I saw that, I couldn't help but think of what happened at the prison....

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

...and it made me happy.

[​IMG]

#15 BlackLightning, Oct 31, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 31, 2016
  16. Z-Man

Z-Man Well-Known Member

Ah yes, plausible deniability, it works even after the undead rise. This feels a bit too similar to giving blankets infected with disease to the native Americans from back in the day, and makes me wonder why they have not attempted anything quite like that. Sure it could look fishy, but there is no forensic investigators left to determine exact cause and isolate the offending agent in order to determine who or what is to blame.

17. BlackLightning

Yet in still...

If you have people who are fine at 3:00 pm, eat ham at 3:30 and all who ate the ham complain of malaise or fall ill at 5:00, then you can put two and two together.

Especially when you consider that the people who gave you the pigs clearly don't like you.

18. Z-Man

Z-Man Well-Known Member

Indeed, tis true. But unless all they got was pork from the kingdom, any of the offerings could be suspect. It could even be argued that one of their own may have brought an illness in and spread it around (Gestational periods being pretty similar from person to person). Not that a shrewd mind could not determine a cause if they had all the information, but there are a lot of factors to take into account. I am betting that by the time they could figure out what happened, it could be too late for the Saviors to mitigate the damage.

I do have to say that the "Airlock" system of satellite locations and compartmentalized power structure could both help and hinder this form of attack. Likelihood of only one outpost being affected is high (Saving the larger group), but a devastating virus could leave an entire outpost inert with nobody alive to ask "Was it something you ate?" The smart move would be to just burn the outpost, but I would bet the majority of saviors would be dumb enough to take the supplies to another location first.

19. JEA13

JEA13 Well-Known Member

They need a code word to use when talking about the walker fed pigs... wam, waork, wacon?

20. JEA13

JEA13 Well-Known Member

What did Morgan first think before he knew pigs were going to the saviors? Shouldnt he have questioned the wisdom and morality of feeding tainted meat to unknowing people when it appeared they might be taking it back to the kingdom folks?