Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Black Ops 2 Multiplayer Sensitivity questions

Discussion in 'Call of Duty: Black Ops 2' started by Hell Praiser, Mar 17, 2013.

1. BoabMcScruff

BoabMcScruff Active Member

I see. Soz had to ask.

2. Lilikoi Juice

Lilikoi Juice New Member

I play on 7. I was playing on 4 or 5 before but I feel that 7 or 8 (maaybe 9) might be a good setting. I'm not a good player or anything but I wouldn't mind switching it to 8 now.

3. Stcrook69

Stcrook69 Member

I started off on 2 for COD4 I think and never went much higher than 4 or 5, On MW3 I was a 2 sensitivity all throughout 10 prestiges. UNTILL NOW.

On Black Op2 Im an 8, which is just a huge difference to me, but ultimately I like it alot. My KD has almost doubled from MW3 to Now. Obviously my skills are getting better, but Id like to think upping my sensitivity has helped as well. Ive used 8 on every type of primary weapon and found it just fine, including snipers.

All my friends use/used the highest sensitivity available. I use to be just be amazed that they could run through the maps and actually look where they wanted to. Now I can understand it. Still cant see me up to 14 like my other friends though.

4. Badass codf

Badass codf New Member

i play a 12...good so no one can get the drop on me close up

5. LuckyPrincess 4

LuckyPrincess 4 New Member

I was on 4 then went up a little to 5!!! Then jumped to 10, but my aim was worst then normal... So it's on 8 at the mo might try 10 out again soon...

Much ❤ ✌ out

6. nukeshooter

nukeshooter Active Member

I play on pc and always have it set low, around 5. The mouse is generally more responsive and lack of aim assisst makes it easy to overshoot. Sometimes I turn it up but I just over aim way too much. Even on 5 sense I can turn on someone almost perfectly, plus my mouse can adjust its own sensitivity so I can actually change on the fly, like when I scope in with a sniper

7. xKING-_-GOTTIx

xKING-_-GOTTIx New Member

I play on 14 on black ops 2 and on ghosts i play on 12 my kd on black ops 2 is 1.96 n ghosts im up to 1.892 now its good for quick moving i like it i could never play under 10 to slow for me