Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Seriously, nobody's read #108 yet?

Discussion in 'Volume 18: What Comes After' started by Donnnn, Mar 13, 2013.

1. Donnnn

Donnnn Well-Known Member

I may be missing the thread, but anyway...

2. Whateverworks

Whateverworks Member

Going too read it in a moment :p Just finished issue 107 yesterday so seems like it's perfect timing for a new issue to be released.

3. Morgan Jones

Morgan Jones Member

Dunno how spoilery what I'm saying is, so I'm gonna put it all in spoilers.

4. Donnnn

Donnnn Well-Known Member

Nice one dude it's a really good issue!

5. TheILLness

TheILLness Well-Known Member

just finished it.

already love Ezekiel. i wouldnt say hes arrogant but just his mannerisms and the way he talks and crowning himself as king of a "kingdom" its all very, i guess eccentric. annnnd....HE HAS AN ACTUAL FRIGGIN TIGER! cant wait to see him, Ezekiel that is (even tho it would be sweet to see a tiger take some people or even walkers out), in action

this Dwight scenario should be interesting tho. im skeptical but i truly think he just wants to get his wife back. but Negan knew he was going out, so maybe he did send him to The Kingdom. that or Dwight came up with an excuse to leave so he could go there. i did get a nice laugh out of the ping pong tho lol

i like that theyre giving us short glimpses into life at Alexandria while other shit is goin down. got scared for Carl for a second there, hopefully they retrieve the hat. the lil bit with Andrea and Michonne was nice too. good to kno Michonne sluttyness is out of character for her. and ****in Spencer. i never liked anyone int that family. probly gonna try to kill Rick, cant think of anything else hed try to do

6. Donnnn

Donnnn Well-Known Member

7. Donnnn

Donnnn Well-Known Member

I honestly thought Carl was going to die, I heard there was going to be a character death and you know nobody's safe. I can't wait to see Ezekiel and Shiva in action!

8. Morgan Jones

Morgan Jones Member

9. 4nomads

4nomads Member

I thought Ezekiel was a douche. I think someone who enjoys power that much is dangerous. I loved the Michonne and Carl bit. Momma Michonne, perfect Mom for a ZA. I think if we hadn't had the bit at the start with Negan and his ping pong titties comment I might not be willing to trust Dwight but I am giving him the benefit of the doubt for now.

10. MrSmith317

MrSmith317 Active Member

11. TheILLness

for a moment so did i. but i still think Carl will outlive Rick. and yea i didnt even think about how much more Andrea-Michonne interaction we got on the show as compared to the comics.

and i agree [MENTION=5948]Morgan Jones[/MENTION] Rick has been acting/punching first and thinking later in alot of confrontations lately. the hilltop, getting Carl back from Negan, now Dwight. i think now hes not quite as crazy as he is unstable and stressed.

12. Donnnn

Donnnn Well-Known Member

Douche you say? I really liked him I reckon he's a good guy, perfect grandad for a ZA ;)

13. Donnnn

Donnnn Well-Known Member

It's very possible especially if the series can keep going for another 10-20 years but not certain! They're both so much cooler in the comics as well, my two favourite living characters. I find it convenient that Comic Rick and show Rick are going crazy at the same time...

14. TheILLness

id call him more eccentric, maybe even arrogant but i wouldnt say hes a douche or drunk with power. i mean the guy has a pet tiger hes bound to be a lil out there. well see tho. i think him and Jesus and even Dwight make the Savior arc much more interesting. otherwise it would just be Rick and co vs. Negan and The Saviors with the Hilltop on the sideline.

15. 4nomads

4nomads Member

Delusions of grandeur! All that kingdom, your majesty stuff was crazy. If I was standing behind him while he was saying that stuff I'd be doing the jerking off motion.
    I did not get a great first impression. I thought it was a bit goofy but I am definitely intrigued by the whole kingdom. Just thought the pimp king with the tiger sitting in the school auditorium was a bit crazy cray.

16. Donnnn

Donnnn Well-Known Member

I'm not sure how I feel about the school they already have Alexandria and Hilltop. I want them all to be in one place the school would be best imo but that would mean A&H would have to get overrun.

17. TheILLness

i dont want them to get too outta control with the communities, it is the apocalypse after all, but i do like that theres been more and bigger groups entering the picture. having it always be Rick & Co vs some threat would get stale.

i want Alexandria to stay a while, but i want the Hilltop to be overrun or the Saviors take over or some shit. cant stand Gregory and it would be nice to have Maggie and Sophia back with the group. altho long term it would be cool to have the group on the road again.

18. Donnnn

Donnnn Well-Known Member

I agree Hilltop and Alexandria should merge together

19. TheILLness

as long as they get rid of Gregory and Spencer

20. 4nomads

4nomads Member

No not drunk with power but just enjoys it too much which I don't trust. I don't not like the storyline. I really like that Kirkman has written Ezekiel as some kind of crazy eccentric. I just don't think Ezekiel is some awesome cool dude. I think guys like him who expect others to treat them like kings ;) are douchey. A good leader does not make the people he leads feel like they are lesser persons. I think working with him is going to be difficult for Rick and will make for good drama.