Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Seriously, nobody's read #108 yet?

Discussion in 'Volume 18: What Comes After' started by Donnnn, Mar 13, 2013.

1. MrSmith317

MrSmith317 Active Member

You could always buy them digitally like I do. Comixology sells the books for $2.99 and I'm not one that needs more paper.

2. Kevlar

Kevlar Member

F*** a tiger give me a pack of Rottweilers, I think whatever spencer does it will backfire and get someone else killed(hopefully himself)and if not himself he will loose his mind and go completely insane, I understand Rick not trusting Dwight but he doesn't know the things we know about life with negan

3. MrSmith317

MrSmith317 Active Member

Rick also doesn't know that Negan sent Dwight out. We're not sure for what purpose but Negan definitely knew Dwight was going to be leaving. On the Spencer thing, I'm not sure what he's planning but hopefully it only gets him killed. If I had to hazard a guess he's going to do something to try to gain favor with Andrea by being a "hero" and piss off Negan and half-spoil Rick's plan.

4. DarkeAngelus

DarkeAngelus Member

I imagine that all of Negan's "lieutenants" go out to forage every day to keep an operation like his running. The expression on Dwight's face on page three, last panel makes me sure that the last thing on Dwight's mind was getting his boss some more ammo. I'll make the emphatic statement that Dwight is sincere here. As for his whereabouts, Negan's too busy "ping-ponging" his wives to give a damn. I swear, he's like the Gov tripping out on MDMA. He doesn't have the militant mindset like the Gov, but corners the sociopathic aspect. Ezekiel *rolls eyes*, there's a megalomaniac if ever there was one. Gregory is a wimp. Even without Spencer planning to throw a monkey wrench into the works, Rick and Co. are screwed.

Right now, Rick's two best allies is the resurrected Christ-guy and the scarred sucker who almost got his balls bitten off by Eugene. That ain't good...

#44 DarkeAngelus, Mar 14, 2013
    Last edited: Mar 14, 2013
  5. Kevlar

Kevlar Member

Exactly I'm sure he would go out every day to scavenge and there isn't a man in America (f*** ya!) that would not seek revenge on a man who constantly rapes his wife and flaunts it in her husbands face I believe Dwight's desire for revenge is incredibly sincere

6. MrSmith317

MrSmith317 Active Member

Let's not forget the iron.

7. quickness26

quickness26 Member

Thumbs up from me for #108

8. TheILLness

TheILLness Well-Known Member

i LOVE your avi. lmao

9. quickness26

quickness26 Member

Me too! Thanks!

10. RideTheSpiral

RideTheSpiral Member

Agreed. I would like to trust Dwight but after martinez I have no trust for the enemies second in command. He does seem genuinely upset about Negan and his wife though.

Did anyone else notice that all of a sudden Carl looks a couple years older?

11. Mark Jardine

Mark Jardine Member

Yea i got that but thought it might have just been me. The first pannel of him n michone i thought it looked like Carl had gotten pretty f***in tall pretty f***in quick

12. NapalmSoup

NapalmSoup Member

In the comics, sometimes its hard to tell Carl and Maggie apart. At least now Carl has his eye-hole to make him different.

13. Negan

Negan Active Member

I think that Kirkman is preparing to kill Rick soon.

Next issue will be about Maggie and Sophia only, and there was no Rick for two issues recently. It seems like Rick is appearing less and less in the panels, too. Not to mention how important Carl has become recently...

but I doubt he'd kill Rick in Issue 117 or Issue 122 or some random number like that. These are just my thoughts.

14. Donnnn

Donnnn Well-Known Member

Do you reckon #150 is possible?

15. legendx66

legendx66 Moderator
    Staff Member

My money would be on a bit later than 150. I would say a little after or before 200. But we'll see.

16. legendx66

legendx66 Moderator
    Staff Member

I don't think I've had any trouble telling anyone apart. Especially not maggie and carl.

I think he's been through a lot. It's more acting older than being older. He is aged more than he should be at his age. He didn't seem to be any taller though a growth spurt could happen I guess.

17. Donnnn

Donnnn Well-Known Member

I'd be good with him dying at #200. Do you think it would be possible for this series to get a spinoff? I know the show won't but I reckon the comic potentially could.

18. legendx66

legendx66 Moderator
    Staff Member

I don't remember the issue but kirkman shut down this idea in a letter hack. He said it's focused on this group and these characters and a random spin off wouldn't do it justice because you need the characters.

19. Donnnn

Donnnn Well-Known Member

Ah that kind of sucks. I would have liked them to do one of two things, either have the original members of the group slowly die off whilst new people come in until eventually it is an entirely different group of people or have all of Ricks group die then start again from the beginning of the ZA with a new group. That second option would have been cool because it could have the Dixon's and the Morales family also it could have people like Dave and Tony in it.

20. verte

verte New Member

I noticed that too. He looks definitely too grown-up for his age.

That would be possible. And I think it's not about his recent absence, Kirkman just centres around Carl to develop his personality. If Rick dies, Carl would be a leader. I think it must happen.