Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Server Move

Discussion in 'Site Announcements' started by Jakobi, Aug 30, 2013.

1. WarriorPrincess

WarriorPrincess Well-Known Member

[MENTION=5152]HarleyQuinn[/MENTION] [MENTION=1]Jakobi[/MENTION] The site has been deleting posts. I was chatting in The Last Posts Wins thread and some of the posts disappeared, now they're back again.

2. Savior

Savior Well-Known Member

The site definitely trolling me or I'm now living in a different universe where no other member can hear me or see me.

Hahahahaha ......... Wait.

It's not that, is it?

Anybody hear ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ???????????

But seriously, one time I see some people's posts and some quote notifications that I got but then the site log me out and other posts and quote notifications appear. I thought I was the only one who's having this issue and freaked out yesterday.

This needs to be fixed immediately, I feel like there is no use in posting right now.

Just posting to report my problems, thanks in advance.

3. WarriorPrincess

WarriorPrincess Well-Known Member

I was getting notifications earlier from quotes that I had already been notified of and replied to hours before. Everyone's posts would disappear and reappear. I would make a post and right after I posted, that post would disappear seconds later. Come back a few minutes later and the posts were back, but go in the thread and POOF! gone. Earlier I got a notification for a PM that was sent to me yesterday.

I think it's downright useless to post anything right now. This site has been having a lot of issues but this one is by far the worst and needs fixing immediately.

Oh yeah, I keep getting logged out as well. Since around 6:00 PM yesterday, I kid you not, I've had to log in around 50 times.

#43 WarriorPrincess, Sep 14, 2013
    Last edited: Sep 14, 2013
  4. DeeLaurean

DeeLaurean Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  5. tink

tink Well-Known Member

Yeah I'm seeing this stuff too. There will be a post listed on the index page as being there, but then when you go to read it is not actually there...

I haven't seen the notification thing though.

6. adrenalineknife

adrenalineknife Well-Known Member

My only problem is the like button still, a few of my posts disappeared but whatever, I'm happy as long as I can talk to my friends

7. Savior

Savior Well-Known Member

I see things.

8. PepperAnn

PepperAnn Well-Known Member

The only problem I am having is with PM notifications on Tapatalk. They were working just fine Thursday but now I get no notification that I have a PM and I was in a long conversation yesterday. grrrr...

I just had to keep going to my PMs and checking to see if a new one was there.

9. AtlantaOverrun

AtlantaOverrun Well-Known Member

Same problem here, I don't get any notifications anymore.

10. PepperAnn

PepperAnn Well-Known Member

All these problems are making us work really hard here. I WANT TO GO BACK TO BEING LAZY HERE!!! :p

11. AtlantaOverrun

AtlantaOverrun Well-Known Member

Amen!

• Like Like x 1
  12. Stuff&Thangs

Stuff&Thangs Well-Known Member

Woe is me. Poor me. Why cannot everything just go my way. Why cannot just everything fulfill my immediate desires, dreams, wants, wishes, etc. I will probably just head on back to my bedroom, sulk like a four-year-old, pat myself on the back while whispering "there, there". There, there.

13. BarbDwyer

BarbDwyer Well-Known Member

We are ALL sitting in the comfort of our climate controlled homes, relaxing after a full meal, with the luxury to play around on expensive computers and internet connections. We are wasting time in an online community for nothing more than our own entertainment and sometimes discussing the things we want to work, or want to be different, or just complaining.

This is apparently really irritating you tonight. Seems to me you and I are sitting in the same on-line room. Instead of chastising and condescending to everyone else in the room about their participation style you might consider leading by example.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Stuff&Thangs

Stuff&Thangs Well-Known Member

The matter was settled, I think.