Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Service- Rate The Floozy!!

Discussion in 'Episode 704 - Service' started by Neuropyramidal, Nov 13, 2016.

?

Do a service and rate it!!

1. 10

11 vote(s)
    19.6%
  2. 9

10 vote(s)
    17.9%
  3. Full Service Treatment!!

14 vote(s)
    25.0%
  4. 7

8 vote(s)
    14.3%
  5. 6

4 vote(s)
    7.1%
  6. 5

2 vote(s)
    3.6%
  7. 4

1 vote(s)
    1.8%
  8. Meh, at least they served finger sandwiches.

4 vote(s)
    7.1%
  9. 2

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. Disservice!!

2 vote(s)
    3.6%
  1. jujulita

jujulita Member

It was a total 6

2. walkon

walkon Active Member

I gave it a 5. I'm getting a bit bored with Negan's speeches.

3. RicksdaMan

RicksdaMan Active Member

It was a very nice 8.1 episode. Although, I enjoyed it and was happy to get back to Rick and the ASZ....the 9 and 10 episodes are still to come.

4. DocCovington

DocCovington Member

That's the whole point, people are supposed to hate his guts. As I wrote before, I never hated another "bad guy" on this show as much as I hate this sociopath who is playing mind games with people until they completely succumb to him and his reign of terror. He enjoys breaking them.

5. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

Second watch last night.

I usually hold off on giving my rating until I have watched a second time. I have such a great time interacting in the live thread that I miss a small tid-bit here and there.

I give this episode an 8.....now bring on Jesus and episode 5 WOO HOO!!

I gave a lengthy take on the episode in the praise thread so will not re-hash those same points in this thread. But I do want to take a moment and offer a virtual Wayne and Garth "we're not worthy" bow to Andrew Lincoln. No matter what they throw at him as an actor he steps up to the plate and hits it out of the ballpark each and every damn time!

6. Jen7

Jen7 Well-Known Member

Exactly - I think they did a good job conveying the discomfort that the Alexandrian's were feeling. I think the fact that he killed Glenn and Abe but didn't kill anyone during his visit makes him all the more terrifying because he's unpredictable. I think his 2nd visit will be even more terrifying because it'll be like "well he didn't kill anyone last time, so he probably will this time". He keeps them constantly guessing when or if he'll take Lucille out on someone. I can't imagine that fear. And just to layer on top of that, having baby Judith nearby...I kept thinking Negan was going to hear her cry and go scoop her up, and find out that Rick has even more to live for.

7. Basalt

Basalt New Member

I gave it a meh....and I was generous with that. Writing for this show is suffering from anything resembling vision.

Uh, lets see, what? You didn't get what Negan is after the season opener? Oh well, here you go....90 minutes of the group being kicked in the nads. Pffft sucks.

This is the group who slaughtered cannibals, lost the prison, and survived with a balling baby in the ZA.....:zombies_shocked:

Brutal dictators have been with humans since before writing...wth? Put a piece of lead in this wuss Negan and move on......does Rick need a 'safe place' to regrow some nutz?

If the writers don't grow up this show is going to be stuck in the 9th grade viewership.

8. Poor Mika

Poor Mika Active Member

Like [MENTION=17192]Dnae[/MENTION] I like to watch twice before commenting...there's always so much to take in and mull over...

7 for me, am afraid. Quite intriguing - and I particularly liked Rosita and Father Gabriel this week (Negan's comments upon meeting him had me choking on my beer:Grin:). Also the weakness of Spencer's character was so cruelly exposed (Good!)
    However, Michonne being unable to shoot that walker from 10 yards was just silly - and I also didn't understand why Rick didn't ask her what she was up to when he saw her trying to sneak out? Surely, he would presume she was going after Negan - something he clearly wanted no one to do.
    The whole gun inventory thing was a bit contrived and unrealistic - would Negan really have his men take the time to check every gun on it, one by one? How does he know that the inventory itself isn't faked? And then Rick finding the missing guns under a squeaky air/heating vent? More than a bit lucky, I say. I also don't think Negan would take such chances with his own life giving Rick Lucille etc. Does he know this guy (Rick) so well he can trust him not to just lash out and kill him? Okay, his men would then annihilate the Alexandrians but Negan would be dead.

9. DocCovington

DocCovington Member

Well, first of all it wasn't 90 minutes. It was 60 minutes, the rest of the time I assume was filled with commercials? Anyway, that episode was awesome in regard of characters and acting and so much more enjoyable than the season opener of 46 minutes filled with nothing but gory, violent visuals and no plot whatsoever; I was majorly appalled and bored to death at the same time.

Sure, do that and have his man slaughter all your friends. Great idea. ;) Rick has been traumatized by what happened -- I would love to see your "nutz" after you watched your friends being beaten to death in such a gruesome manner, then being this close to mutilating your own son. Hmm...