Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Sexual lifestyle in the ZA

Discussion in 'Zombie Survival' started by Rex, Nov 4, 2015.

1. Rex

Rex New Member

Discussion for straight people:

What kind of sexual lifestyle would you have with your other half when there will be limited access to contraceptives, lubes, clinics etc. How would this risky and uncertain problem and risk of having kids while on the run affect your sexual lifestyle?

2. and138

and138 Well-Known Member

3. Sachiko

Sachiko Active Member

I don't think I would even be thinking about sex honestly.

4. Walker97

Walker97 Active Member

? Because gay people would not have an opinion on sex during a zombie apocalypse?

5. Morgotha

Morgotha Well-Known Member

Seriously?

6. Walker97

Walker97 Active Member

Look at the original post...I am questioning why it is only "straight people...

7. Sachiko

Sachiko Active Member

Still wrong, but - gay people don't get kids together, it seems that's what was targeted. Nonetheless without protection it could still be a risk since STD and all lol. Also I don't think sexual intercourse as a (male, at least) gay people would be very comfortable without any lube, but I guess there's other ways to do it. Either way. I think this is about the topic of pregnancy lol

#7 Sachiko, Nov 5, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 5, 2015
  8. Morgotha

Morgotha Well-Known Member

The answer is (insert drumroll here), people only having homosexual intercourse don't have to worry about having children in the ZA, therefore the prospect of whether or not to change their sexual practices because of the potential for childbirth wouldn't apply.

Before any prepubescent children, pedophiles, post-menopausal couples, or practitioners of bestiality ask the same question, the same answer would apply.

9. Walker97

Walker97 Active Member

ummmm...that was only one of the given reasons...just saying, it seemed kind of silly...

But the other point is...Why would these things be short? sure condoms don't last forever, but there would be a ton of resources for those still alive...But if everyone smells awful, I think it would totally kill the buzz.

10. zombiemom62

zombiemom62 Well-Known Member

I'm going to become a lesbian so i don't have to worry about contraceptives.

11. LadyGrimes

LadyGrimes Well-Known Member

I'd be thinking more about saving the penguins.

12. Apollonia

Apollonia Well-Known Member

Well damn woman....i may join you!

Dont forget the dolphins....and Im not sure that penguins is appropriate for this thread. They walk funny,,,,and arnt straight.

13. TDogResurrected

TDogResurrected Active Member

Being pregnant in the zombie world sounds like a SHITTY situation, but not having sex in the zombie world sounds worst haha

14. asunnalovee

asunnalovee Member

as someone who is currently pregnant they make it seem like being pregnant is absolutely a dream on the tv show.
    the first trimester is an absolutely bitch, i was pretty much bedridden for the first few weeks from throwing up migraines, pains everywhere and general sickness.

15. No.Pantaloons

No.Pantaloons Well-Known Member

I think with the proper supply of condoms, people would bang all day. What other simple joys would be left in the ZA?

16. thomahal

thomahal New Member

Humans have been around for about 200,000 years. And latex? Uh, not so long. Contraception (and lubrication, etc.) was definitely a concern to those who came before the modern world.

Now, would you opt for the "pessary made from crocodile dung" used by some ancient Egyptians? Well... it would definitely prevent getting impregnated -I mean, if you informed any potential sperm donor of exactly what you had used, there probably wouldn't be any question of having vaginal sex. But animal intestine condoms might be a LITTLE bit easier to contemplate(?).

Here's Wikipedia's take on such things: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_birth_control. I especially like the mention of "the use of honey, acacia leaves and lint to be placed in the vagina to block sperm."

So you could tell which women were interested in sex by noting who saved up the lint from their navel. You are welcome.

As a nurse who has dealt with some very desperate teenagers, I will spell this out: NO, putting lint in your vagina is not an effective way to stop pregnancy! Even condoms are not terribly close to 100% effective. For a more serious treatment of the success and failure rates of different kinds of birth control, you can look here: http://youngwomenshealth.org/2009/11/03/success-and-failure-rates-of-contraceptives/

17. Jen7

Jen7 Well-Known Member

I still do this.

18. deadgrlwalkn616

deadgrlwalkn616 New Member

You aren't lying!!!

If the ZA were to hit, I wouldn't EVER have to worry about getting pregnant. My fiance is clipped, haha! I always thought that when I was ready to have kids, he could have his vas deferens reconnected since I thought I'd wait til my 30s. If the ZA hit, this wouldn't be a possibility and we'd remain barren. We have always wanted to foster kids though, so maybe it would be more like a golden opportunity. We could save some kids that don't have anybody.

19. Midge

Midge Member

Can you shag a zombie?

20. hellbunny

hellbunny Member

I would do any reasonably tolerable living man or woman, because it releases stress and ya know... ZA, stressful as.