Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Sexual Predators

Discussion in 'Debaters' started by Lindigo, Oct 31, 2017.

1. PepperAnn

PepperAnn Well-Known Member

He goes completely bonkers!!! I’d have been cringing at least a little. Or flinching. Something. Lol

2. DeadZedHead

DeadZedHead Well-Known Member

I think she had been briefed and knew what to expect.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  3. Lindigo

Lindigo Well-Known Member

If I walked by someone who launched into a towering rant like that on the street, I would be scared. But in this interview, he is conniving. Pure calculation on his part that those theatrics would make him sound innocent. (Ooops, nope.) Besides, he isn't going to hurt anyone with a camera running. I presume camera operators were there at the time, too -- didn't just set up angles and leave.

From watching some of the real life prison shows, I know guards don't talk while they bring someone under control. They do it in silence because any conversation escalates the prisoner. Probably Gayle knows that, too. But, yes, she was magnificent.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Lindigo

5. DeadZedHead

He admitted a while back that he was, but still cared about Jackson, so he denied it. Feldman got abused by others that he says still are working in the industry. He also said Corey Haim told him he was abused by Charlie Sheen. Feldman has been trying to shed light on this for years and everyone kept blowing him off.

• Informative Informative x 1
  6. Lindigo

by Charlie Sheen!?! Are there other charges against Charlie Sheen by children?

I knew Corey Feldman said he was abused by someone else.

Today I clicked through a slide show of people commenting on Leaving Neverland. I guess it didn't research enough to know about Culkin. I feel relieved for him that he doesn't have to carry the burden of the secret anymore.

7. tink

tink Well-Known Member

Corey Haim's mom said she knew who the abuser was, and it was NOT Charlie Sheen.

• Informative Informative x 1
  8. Stealth

Stealth Well-Known Member

The parents should've have known better here too because there was clearly something wrong with the guy. If he was the next door neighbor, he'd be the one everyone steered clear of. But it's a case of people being overwhelmed with Jackson's celebrity status.

9. Lindigo

The parents are still beating themselves up. One of these boys has forgiven his parents because he can see how they, too, were insidiously groomed. Did you see the documentary?

I agree about the "something clearly wrong." He was always a bizarre man. I suppose he used exactly that as "a feature, not a bug," as they say.

10. DeadZedHead

Ya she confronted Feldman. He said he only knows what Haim told him. He apologized and didnt get defensive but stressed that they were talking about abuse growing up and thats what Haim told him. He promised not to say anything, so thats why he waited until he passed.

• Informative Informative x 2
  11. PepperAnn

Oh man the Corey Haim story was so heartbreaking. He tried so hard to get clean.

• Agree Agree x 2
  12. Lindigo

Gayle King was on Stephen Colbert last night. She said when Robert stood up her concern was that he not walk out of the interview. She did think he might accidentally clip her when he was flailing around, and she didn't want to get hit even accidentally. But she didn't feel any intuition that he intended to harm her.

13. PepperAnn

she's braver than me. LOL

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. Lindigo

Nah. He was just posturing. :D

She said she went to his apartment in Trump Tower (in Chicago) and introduced herself earlier in the day so he wouldn't walk into a room with lights and cameras and feel completely overwhelmed. She wanted to put him at ease, and they had a nice little chit chat, and then she left so he could get out of his sweats and into a suit for the interview.

Actually she had briefly met him before, but she knew it was the kind of thing where he wouldn't remember her. People do that to her and Oprah all the time--that they've met before--and their only internal reaction is o_O, so she didn't mention that. :D

15. PepperAnn

So you think the whole thing was for the cameras? TOTALLY doesn't surprise me, but it still would have freaked me out a bit. LOL

Ok, just to clarify......I DON'T feel he has remorse for any reason other than he got caught if it was actual remorse. But I do see it as posturing more. Still scary situation.

16. Lindigo

To me, it was crazy deflecting for the cameras. That's just my opinion. I've watched similar conduct irl--nothing that flamboyant.

17. Morgotha

Morgotha Well-Known Member

I think he was acting for the cameras, but I wouldn't feel safe near him *at all*. He is looking at very real prison time, and when someone who needs to control and dominate the people around them suddenly really realizes they might be going to jail where THEY will be the one being the victim? Who knows what they will do to avoid facing up to that? Maybe he'd think doing something violent on t.v. would convince people he was crazy and that would get him out of jail time? I don't know, but wouldn't want to be on the receiving end of misjudging the situation.

• Winner Winner x 1
  18. tink

tink Well-Known Member

His reaction though proved the allegation that he can be violent true though. Not sure how that helped him. Apparently he took a page from the Kavanaugh "I LIKE BEER, OK??!!" playbook.

And him saying that given his history he'd have to be crazy to do what he's accused of, while to me it makes perfect sense that he would do what he's accused of. Because he was previously accused of rape by the family of the victim, he did everything he could to make sure that the family was never going to get that chance again. And one of the first rules in an abusers playbook is to separate them from friends and family so they become reliant only on them.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  19. PepperAnn

It is heartbreaking to watch those two women vehemently defend him and their "relationship" with him. They are truly brainwashed.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  20. Morgotha

Morgotha Well-Known Member

I liked Matt Damon's SNL portrayal of Kavanaugh where he said something like, "I'm the proudest, drunkest virgin ever", LOL.