Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Sexual Predators

Discussion in 'Debaters' started by Lindigo, Oct 31, 2017.

1. DeadZedHead

DeadZedHead Well-Known Member

He started on them very young. Thats all they know. Predators pick the ones they know they are confident they can prey on. They must have had issues that he used to his advantage. Just like Cosby picked women he was confident wouldn’t run straight to the police. He ran things like s cult. Complete with rituals and rules and consequences. I dont think anyone here would fall for scientology, but they recruit people everyday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Agree Agree x 2
  2. Lindigo

Lindigo Well-Known Member

Happily, people are rapidly figuring that one out.

In 2001, the American Religious Identification Survey (ARIS) reported that there were 55,000 adults in the United States who consider themselves Scientologists.[166] A 2008 survey of American religious affiliations by the US Census Bureau estimated there to be 25,000 Americans identifying as Scientologists.

Religious scholar J. Gordon Melton has said that the church's estimates of its membership numbers are exaggerated: "You're talking about anyone who ever bought a Scientology book or took a basic course. Ninety-nine percent of them don't ever darken the door of the church again." Melton has stated that If the claimed figure of 4 million American Scientologists were correct, "they would be like the Lutherans and would show up on a national survey."

The 2001 United Kingdom census contained a voluntary question on religion, to which approximately 48,000,000 chose to respond. Of those living in England and Wales who responded, a total of 1,781 said they were Scientologists.

1,781 self-identified out of 48 million responders is miniscule. Maybe Scientology will die out soon. I know Scientology is not the point of your post. I just despise them. For decades they hounded me, and I never had given them a nickle. (I had good friends, a married couple, who took some courses and then left.)

3. DeadZedHead

Hopefully. Ive seen them recruiting at the museum. Calling over kids who want to play the stress test machine.

4. Lindigo

PepperAnn, You are right about when R. Kelly stood up he was exhibiting genuine anger. The step back he takes is preparatory to delivering a punch, per body language expert.

• Informative Informative x 1
  5. Stealth

Stealth Well-Known Member

No, I haven't seen the documentary yet. What's so crazy is that he was doing all of this out in the open. Jackson was always seen with young kids in public, even at award shows.

6. Lindigo

Remember that interview where he sat with a young child holding his hand?????? Still people refused to observe. It is seared into my memory banks.

It was REALLY crazy to me was that people refused to see anything. I hadn't paid any attention to the Jacksons, but, before that hand-holding interview, the day I heard the description of the physical set up in Michael's house, I knew. I started talking to a coworker about the horror of every sign of pedophilia being there, just taking it for granted that she was as shocked and horrified as I was, and she interrupted me to say it was all about his attempting to create a childhood for himself. I was stunned into horrified silence and listened to her ramble on. There were two convinced camps from day one. I guess that was the day news of the initial law suit broke. I don't watch music awards shows or the celebrity gossip shows or anything like that, so it was a giant jolt to me.

This was another instance where I was horrified that professionals were prevented by the Goldwater Rule from flooding the airwaves.

• Like Like x 1
  7. PepperAnn

PepperAnn Well-Known Member

Scary stuff.

• Like Like x 1
  8. DeadZedHead

It was genuine anger and fear but he was playing to the camera. He asked if the camera was on him before he had his out burst. He is trying his tried and true manipulation tactics.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  9. Jama

Jama Well-Known Member

I watched Leaving Neverland and.... WOW!

I always knew/suspected that he was a creepy perv who liked kids in all the wrong ways, and obviously that is not ok. However, this doc reveals that he truly was a full-blown predator and a monster of epic proportions.... Way beyond what the general public had already suspected. He ruined the lives of so many people. He completely destroyed an entire family. It was tough listening to the accounts of the two individuals who were featured in this film.

10. PepperAnn

I must watch this show.

11. Morgotha

Morgotha Well-Known Member

Bill and Camille Cosby don't like the judge letting his victims speak. And Camille, everyone loved your husband. HE is the one that made people hate him, not "racism".

"
    “Now, after more than 50 years of work, that humanized the dehumanized; which also challenged the perpetual architects of racist, exploitive and greedy maneuvers that have enabled them to divide and conquer … my husband has been severely redefined by Judge O’Neill, despite having zero proof,” a rep for Camille told Fox News in a statement. “Judge O’Neill, with a great deal of help from the media, has tried to turn Bill Cosby into one of the most insidious stereotypes of African American men … the brutal, black buck."

Cosby himself said in a statement, "I stand firmly with my wife on the foundation of solidarity and truth. Camille has always been a fearless warrior against corruption and bigotry. She’s not afraid of this unethical judge, nor am I afraid of O’Neill’s grossly immoral tactics.""

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/bill-cosby-judge-stephen-oneill-trial-appeal-signature-crime

12. Morgotha

R. Kelly wants to get some big-time legal muscle to help him escape prison. Understandable. I thought he was having money troubles, but if he's got the cash, now's the time to spend it. And seriously, if this lawyer could get Michael Jackson found not guilty, he's probably got a shot as well.

"
    R. Kelly is hoping he can persuade one of the top criminal defense lawyers in the country to join his legal team, and figures since the guy successfully got Michael Jackson acquitted he should be able to guide the singer through his criminal case.

Sources close to Kelly tell The Blast, the “Trapped in the Closet” singer made it clear he wants attorney Thomas Mesereau to join his criminal defense team.

We’re told Mesereau had been involved in a lengthy trial out of Houston, and had been unable to lend his services, but he did in fact connect with Kelly on a FaceTime call within the last month.

We’re told the two discussed the possibility of Mesereau joining the team, and the attorney told Kelly he would be interested in coming aboard.

Mesereau is no stranger to handling high-profile cases, as he was the lead attorney on Michael Jackson’s 2005 criminal trial in Santa Barbara County. MJ had been indicted with several crimes, including 4 counts of molesting a minor, 4 counts of intoxicating a minor to molest him, 1 count of attempted child molestation, 1 count of conspiring to hold the boy and his family captive, and conspiring to commit extortion and child abduction.

Mesereau put on a masterful defense, and after 32 hours and 7 days of deliberation, the jury found Jackson not guilty on all counts.

As we reported, Kelly, who has already been charged with 10 counts of sexual abuse in Chicago, is staring down the barrel of two federal indictments as officials wrap up their investigation, including hearing testimony from multiple witnesses associated with the singer."

https://www.msn.com/en-us/music/cel...tted-to-join-legal-team/ar-AABMM6G?li=BBnb7Kz

13. PepperAnn

There is a good amount of video evidence. Dude is batshit crazy if he thinks he's getting off again. Especially after that miniseries doc.

14. Morgotha

I really hope you're right. LOL, I just saw something this morning about that Virginia blackface Governor, and it hit me that *all* of them, him, his lt. governor, and secretary are all still in office! Sometimes our legal system is pathetic.

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. Lindigo

16. Lindigo

When we look back on June 2019, we’ll say that this was the time when a credible allegation of rape was made against the president of the United States, and he had already shown himself to be such a loathsome character that it was treated as a third-tier story, not worthy of much more than a passing mention here and there in the news.

After New York magazine published author and advice columnist E. Jean Carroll’s account last Friday of an encounter she says she had with Trump in a Bergdorf Goodman that ended with him raping her in a dressing room, many of our most important news outlets reacted with only minor interest. Most of the nation’s biggest newspapers — aside from The Post — left it off on their front page the next day. None of the five Sunday shows mentioned it at all.

There are many reasons to find Carroll’s allegation credible. She’s a fairly well-known public figure. Her description of what happened to her — him slamming her against a wall, mashing his face against hers, yanking down her tights, and penetrating her — accords not only with the allegations of multiple other women but Trump’s own words on that infamous “Access Hollywood” tape, in which he bragged that he can sexually assault any woman he pleases. “I just start kissing them, it’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything.”

Just to remind ourselves, these are just some of the accusations women have made against the president:

• Kristin Anderson says she was in a bar when Trump reached under her dress and grabbed her genitals.
    • Jessica Leeds says Trump groped her when they sat next to each other on a plane.
    • Natasha Stoynoff says Trump got her in a private room, pushed her up against the wall, and kissed her against her will. They were interrupted by a butler, allowing Stoynoff to get away.
    • Jill Harth says she was exploring a business opportunity with Trump when he pushed her up against a wall, then kissed and groped her.
    • Summer Zervos says she went to Trump to discuss career opportunities, whereupon he kissed and groped her.
    To repeat, these are just a few of the many allegations of sexual misconduct against the president. What they have in common is Trump allegedly acting in precisely the way he bragged that he could.

Yet Trump’s position on Carroll’s allegation is the same he has taken on all the others: She’s a liar. He doesn’t say it was a misunderstanding or it was consensual, just that she’s a liar. That is also the position taken by his aides, his supporters and pretty much every Republican who has been forced to address the president’s horrific history: These women are all liars.

This is a common and ludicrous myth propagated by alleged sexual predators such as Trump, Harvey Weinstein or Les Moonves, and the people who defend them: that women regularly accuse powerful men of sexual assault because doing so is such a great career move. It’s actually a great way to have your life ruined. What woman wouldn’t want to render herself unable to find work and be targeted with hate mail and death threats?

Which is why we have to ask: For every E. Jean Carroll or Natasha Stoynoff or Summer Zervos, how many women experienced something similar at Trump’s hands but made the perfectly rational decision not to go public? How many said, “What’s the point? What does being the 10th or 15th or 20th woman to accuse him get me? I’ll be destroyed, and he’ll get away with it just like he always has.”

That’s what Carroll grappled with right after this incident and in the years since. Here’s what she writes:

I told two close friends. The first, a journalist, magazine writer, correspondent on the TV morning shows, author of many books, etc., begged me to go to the police.

“He raped you,” she kept repeating when I called her. “He raped you. Go to the police! I’ll go with you. We’ll go together.”

My second friend is also a journalist, a New York anchorwoman. She grew very quiet when I told her, then she grasped both my hands in her own and said, “Tell no one. Forget it! He has 200 lawyers. He’ll bury you.” (Two decades later, both still remember the incident clearly and confirmed their accounts to New York.)

As Alyssa Rosenberg notes, Weinstein and Moonves paid at least some kind of price; they lost their positions and in Weinstein’s case might face criminal charges. But Trump’s supporters have so much invested in him that they will disbelieve any allegation no matter how compelling, and will do everything in their power to protect him from accountability.

But the rest of us need not acquiesce to their dismissal of these stories out of some supposedly savvy assessment of political realities. We can speak the truth:

If the allegations are true, the president of the United States is certainly a sexual predator, and most probably a rapist. We will never know for sure how numerous are his victims, but at a minimum they might number in the dozens.

To those who say, “That’s awful, but what matters now is what he does as president,” I understand. But this all must be part of the reckoning we eventually make with this sickening era in our history. Not just his boundless corruption, his bigotry, his cruelty, his eagerness to allow hostile foreign governments to twist our elections. This, too: One of our great political parties selected as its champion the single most odious and immoral figure in American public life, then went to every length they could to defend him.

I have no illusions that Republicans will ever face the accountability they deserve for their tireless service to Trump, any more than he will face accountability for his own actions. But we can’t ever stop saying it, crying it, shouting it: This is who you gave us. You are complicit in all he is and all he has done. I’d say you should be ashamed, were it not for the fact that you’ve proved you have no shame.

History, at least, will remember — if we make sure it does. It’s not nearly enough, but it’s something.

Read more:

Alyssa Rosenberg: Trump will never be held accountable for his treatment of women

Leana Wen: Trump owns this attack on American women

Dana Milbank: Women are ready to rain down fire and fury on Trump

Quinta Jurecic: Trump should face harassment allegations under oath

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opin...-trumps-loathsomeness/?utm_term=.3cf0786a0e76

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  17. Morgotha

So what if he's President? If there's evidence, have him arrested and tried for rape.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Morgotha

Here's what she said:

"
    Anderson Cooper, the CNN host, asked Carroll about her refusal to use word rape and pointed out that most people describe rape as a violent assault.

“I think most people think of rape as being sexy. Think of the fantasies,” Carroll replied. The interview was interrupted by a commercial break." and

"
    n the excerpt, Carroll, who had a daily advice show at the time, said Trump recognized her and asked for her help choosing a gift. She said they eventually made their way into the lingerie section, and then a dressing room.

“The moment the dressing-room door is closed, he lunges at me, pushes me against the wall, hitting my head quite badly and puts his mouth against my lips,” Carroll wrote. In explicit detail, Carroll wrote that Trump held her against a wall and pulled down her tights.

“The next moment, still wearing correct business attire, shirt, tie, suit jacket, overcoat, he opens the overcoat, unzips his pants, and, forcing his fingers around my private area, thrusts his penis halfway — or completely, I’m not certain — inside me,” she said. “It turns into a colossal struggle.”

After coming forward with her allegations, Carroll told MSNBC on Friday that despite the alleged ordeal, she won’t pursue the allegations in court due to the migrant detention situation at the southern border, saying it would be “disrespectful.

She lost me. She believes Trump raped her, finally gets the strength to say so publicly, but won't pursue it because of the migrant detention situation? I'm having a hard time with that.

19. Stealth

Stealth Well-Known Member

It probably wouldn't have mattered too much with this story, but I wish it had been released at the beginning of the week and not on a Friday.

• Like Like x 1