Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Sexual Predators

Discussion in 'Debaters' started by Lindigo, Oct 31, 2017.

1. DeadZedHead

DeadZedHead Well-Known Member

It was just wheat when he started.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Funny Funny x 3
  2. PepperAnn

PepperAnn Well-Known Member

EWWWW

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. PepperAnn

4. Jama

Jama Well-Known Member

^^^ Excellent. Not sure what his age is, but that's essentially a life sentence for that pile of crap. Good riddance!

• Winner Winner x 1
  5. PepperAnn

67 :D

6. Jama

Jama Well-Known Member

So he'd be 90 when he gets out. BUT.... he's got other underlying health conditions and he's very emotionally distressed over his conviction. He's definitely not making it to 90.

7. PepperAnn

I doubt he'll make it past a couple years. Either naturally or by.....other means.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. Jama

Jama Well-Known Member

You mean................ Hillary Clinton? lolz

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. Morgotha

Morgotha Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 3
  10. Jama

Jama Well-Known Member

^^^^ Love that gif!

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. PepperAnn

• Informative Informative x 1
  12. purriwinkle

purriwinkle Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Hee, hee

• Funny Funny x 2
  13. Morgotha

Fortunately, I don't need to reply, as PepperAnn has already said it best.;)

• Funny Funny x 2
  14. purriwinkle

Yeah, Weinstein, Trump, and many others that can fit that bill....lol and some of the worst have the biggest platforms...*sigh*

#1554 purriwinkle, Mar 15, 2020
    Last edited: Mar 15, 2020
  15. Morgotha

LOL, I bet if Trump read that his take would be, "did you see that? She said I have the ""biggest platform!"" I'm the man!"

It's good to see you think Hillary is the moral equivalent of Weinstein and Trump though, perhaps we aren't so far apart after all.

16. purriwinkle

Actually, I don’t put her in that category at all. I respect her achievements, and I find I rather like her, as much as one can like anyone they don’t really know. I’m not sure what that says about me, as I find I rather like you as well. o_O

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  17. Morgotha

Thank you, and the feeling's mutual! :)

On you-know-who, I hated her slut-shaming Bill's victims. It's a bit unfair of me, I know, as no one knows what one would do in that situation until they were in it themselves, but there you go. Well, that and her general crookedness bothers me.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Jama

Jama Well-Known Member

But to be fair though.... And I can't believe I am saying this.... I think part of Hillary's crookedness, was a product of the political environment that she learned how to navigate in. She had to find ways to compete and win against men. She had to play dirty and rub elbows with disgusting people and play a real life game of poker 24/7.

Not that this is a complete excuse for her actions and/or misdeeds, because she is still responsible for who she became.

But if you think about it, she cut her teeth in politics by learning from her POS of a husband's success and all of the good, bad and ugly that came with his policies and personal behaviors. I'm sure that she made mental notes on a lot of things from many others as well. Corrupt acts, noble acts, wheeling and dealing, all of it.

She's really not any different from many other politicians. And I personally cannot fault her for actions and behaviors that people gave Obama a pass for. He also got his start in a hyper-corrupt political environment in Chicago. And he played dirty pool every chance he got and many looked the other way. Those same people didn't cut her the same slack. Hmmm.

She would be our President right now had she not overplayed her hand with certain policies and if she hadn't been so arrogant with her underestimating Trump.

19. Morgotha

Is it the chicken or the egg? Does politics corrupt people or do corrupt people go in to politics? If her goal in life was to be just as crooked and narcissistic as the men around her, if not more so, she succeeded, but was that really a good goal for her to choose?

20. Jama

Jama Well-Known Member

I don't think she made THAT choice specifically. I think it's vastly more complicated than that. As we grow older, we change. I feel that we all learn along the way and we learn in many different ways.

We fall into situations that make us become jaded or more cynical about some things. Other situations allow us to open our hearts, and so on.

I look back at the young man I once was and I barely know who that kid was anymore. I have so little in common with him. There's traits that embodied young Jama that I wish I still had today. And there's others that I am extremely pleased to have shed away. lol

Raising my son who lives with Autism has changed my life and who I am in profound ways. For better and for worse. And that's putting it mildly. Shit, don't ALL kids do that? lol

I forgot where I was going with this. That figures. hahahaha.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1