Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Sexual Predators

Discussion in 'Debaters' started by Lindigo, Oct 31, 2017.

1. Lindigo

Lindigo Well-Known Member

• Like Like x 1
  2. purriwinkle

purriwinkle Well-Known Member

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Morgotha

Morgotha Well-Known Member

I haven't heard that, but can well believe it.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Morgotha

29 men in England have been arrested for repeatedly raping a girl over the span of 7 years. They will probably be let out on bail, so if you see any of these men, stay away.

"
    • Asad Ali, 37, of Brighouse, is charged with two counts of rape
    • Ajmal Aziz, 39 of Halifax, is charged with three counts of rape and attempted rape
    • Mohammed Jangier, 44, of Halifax, is charged with rape
    • Mohammed Asif, 36, of Halifax, is charged with two counts of rape
    • Harris Ahmed Butt, 37, of Halifax, is charged with two counts of rape and two counts of indecent assault
    • Taukeer Butt, 36, of Halifax, is charged with three counts of rape
    • Muitasim Khan, 40, of Halifax, is charged with rape
    • Mohammed Hamza, 47, of Halifax, is charged with rape
    • Mohsin Mir, 40, of Halifax, is charged with three counts of rape
    • Javid Mir, 38, of Halifax, is charged with rape
    • Haroon Saddique, 37, of Bradford, is charged with two counts of rape
    • Zahir Iqbal, 41, of Halifax, is charged with two counts of rape
    • Sarfraz Rabnawaz, 35, of Bradford, is charged with two counts of rape
    • Wajid Addalat, 43, of Halifax, is charged with rape
    • Sajid Addalat, 45, of Halifax, is charged with two counts of rape
    • Nazim Hussain, 43, of Bradford, is charged with conspiracy to rape
    • Nadeem Saddiqque, 43, of Sheffield, is charged with rape
    • Saquab Hussain, 43, of Halifax, is charged with two counts of rape
    • Sadakat Ali, 48, of Bradford, is charged with rape
    • Ziarab Mohammed, 48, of Halifax, is charged with two counts of rape
    • Imran Raja Yasin, 41, of Halifax, is charged with two counts of rape
    • Zulfiqar Ali, 40, of Bradford, is charged with two counts of rape
    • Malik Abid Qadeer, 64, of Halifax, is charged with five counts of rape
    • Kamran Amin, 45, of Halifax, is charged with two counts of rape
    • Mohammed Akhtar, 51, of Halifax, is charged with two counts of rape
    • Ali Zulfiqar, 38, of Halifax, is charged with two counts of rape
    • Shafiq Ali Rafiq, 40, of Dewsbury, is charged with two counts of rape
    • Amir Shaban, 45, of Halifax, is charged with rape
    • Sakeb Nazir, 36, of Halifax, is charged with two counts of rape

https://www.foxnews.com/world/polic...n-with-years-long-sexual-exploitation-of-girl

5. Morgotha

The guards that falsified documents and didn't do their rounds so that Epstein could be killed? They aren't being punished. Big surprise.

"
    Sidelining a long-awaited criminal trial that would have renewed scrutiny upon a jailhouse’s most fateful security lapse, a federal judge confirmed a deal on Tuesday that allowed two guards to skate prosecution for falsifying paperwork on the night of Jeffrey Epstein’s death nearly two years ago.

Indicted in November 2019, Metropolitan Correctional Center guards Tova Noel and Michael Thomas each faced charges of falsifying records and conspiracy for their allegedly failing to perform numerous jail-wide checks on the night of Aug. 9, 2019 and early morning of Aug. 10, 2019."

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crim...ht-jeffrey-epstein-died/ar-AAKnkB4?li=BBnbcA1

6. Morgotha

Hey, hey hey! Bill Cosby is getting out of jail, his conviction was overturned by the Pennsylvania supreme court. WHY was it overturned, you say? Apparently it was wrong for the prosecutors to allow multiple women to testify Cosby raped them, rather they should only have allowed the testimony of the victim that was accusing him of that particular rape. Something about how his drugging and raping women wasn't a specific enough pattern to make their testimony allowable??

50 women say this man raped them and he gets off? Criminal justice in this country really has become a bad joke.

"
    The trial judge had allowed just one other accuser to testify at Cosby’s first trial, when the jury deadlocked. However, he then allowed five other accusers to testify at the retrial about their experiences with Cosby in the 1980s.

The Pennsylvania Supreme Court said that testimony tainted the trial, even though a lower appeals court had found it appropriate to show a signature pattern of drugging and molesting women."

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainme...ault-conviction-overturned-pennsylvania-court

7. purriwinkle

Another example of the inconsistencies of our judicial system. Technicalities can be a bitch. He may be getting out of jail but he won’t be getting out of his reputation for being a perv. If I were him, I’d try to live a quiet life now, out of the limelight.

8. Morgotha

He's out of jail, that's the take home point for me. 50 women -- FIFTY - and they still can't keep him in jail. I don't know, the next time someone takes the law in to their own hands because they don't feel like they'll get justice from the State I guess I'll be a bit more understanding.

9. DeadZedHead

DeadZedHead Well-Known Member

They weren’t supposed to testify because he previously reached a plea deal to avoid prosecution. Funny how that plea deal didn’t stop him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10. Morgotha

I'd never heard of Loudoun County before, but it has risen to national importance. A transgender boy (girl? - a biological boy) sexually assaulted a girl in the girl's bathroom and the school district covered it up and the boy went on to sexually assault another girl. The school district officers denied covering it up publicly, and the head of the board said he had no knowledge of any such event occurring. Now, however, an email from him was released from a month BEFORE he said nothing happened where he tells the district about the assault, proving that he was lying.

Another reason this is important is that Loudoun is where Atty Gen. Garland said parents were *domestic terrorists* for opposing the school board in this fight. It looks pretty bad.

"Parents demanded resignations from Virginia's Loudoun County School Board and Superintendent Scott Ziegler at a school board meeting Tuesday, citing an email that surfaced last week.

In the email, Ziegler alerted the board to a report of an alleged sexual assault in a girls' restroom on May 28, about a month before he publicly declared that he had no record of restroom assaults.

"You have buried a sexual assault to protect your precious 8040 policy," Carrie Michon, a grandmother of Loudoun County children, accused the school board, referencing a pro-transgender policy. "Every last one of you, resign!"

"You are so concerned with pushing race and gender that you sacrificed our children," Patti Hidalgo Menders, president of the Loudoun County GOP Women's Club, alleged. "A girl was sexually assaulted in May, and you all knew about it. The predator was put back in schools to sexually assault another girl. You all should be fired."

https://www.foxnews.com/us/parents-speak-out-at-loudoun-county-school-board-meeting

#1590 Morgotha, Oct 27, 2021
    Last edited: Oct 27, 2021
  11. purriwinkle

12. Morgotha

:eek: You can't make this stuff up, but, it figures.

Well, that's what I'd like to say. What this really shows is that he was probably telling the truth and previously worked for Hillary as a molester in her pizza store child abuse ring! Who better to know than one of her former henchmen who became a turncoat?

Now that his identity is exposed one can expect him to have a tragic accident or disappear. As Shakespear said, "Arkancide by any other name would still toe tag his feet."

13. DeadZedHead

DeadZedHead Well-Known Member

Maybe he was looking for the address.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

14. purriwinkle

The sad part is how many people have been taken in by this con man. Story as old as time I guess. There will always be gullible people ripe for the picking.

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. purriwinkle

Southern schools all riled up about Critical race theory? At least one doesn’t give a hoot however if one of their students is sexually assaulted. After the 15 yr. old reported the assault, and the abuser confessed to the police she was given a suspension for the incident. Brought to you from North Carolina….

https://apple.news/AaX9xAIIGRlGmqTMPLJ3RJA

“The child who did this to my daughter admitted to the police that he, in fact, did sexually assault her in a bathroom at the school,” the student’s mother told the outlet. “The school did their investigation, gave me a phone call and said, ‘Hey, look, unfortunately it looks like there’s no evidence that what your daughter’s saying took place did. We’re gonna have to give her a day of suspension.’”

The mother said she asked Hawthorne Academy’s principal, “If the police are telling me that he did do these things, he admitted to them, and that I have the right to press charges, you’re telling me this didn’t happen?”

Yeah, that’s the kind of school I’d like my child to attend. o_O They have bigger problems than the alleged critical race theory supposedly being taught.

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. Morgotha

Outrageous. At least the police did their job. The school district? Unbelievable. It sure doesn't make me put any more faith in the good intentions of the district officials, though.

17. Morgotha

I have never heard of this hand signal before, but will be paying attention for it now!

"
    A missing teenage girl was rescued in the US after using a hand gesture that signals distress or domestic violence to capture the attention of a passing driver.

A driver called police after noticing “a female passenger in the vehicle making hand gestures that are known on the social media platform TikTok to represent violence at home – I need help – domestic violence,” the Laurel County Sheriff’s Office said in a statement on 6 November.

The caller noted that the girl “appeared to be in distress” and was being driven by an older male."

[​IMG]

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crim...ing-motorist-police-say/ar-AAQqTm9?li=BBnb7Kz

18. Morgotha

Justice might be slow, but it gets there eventually.

"
    BANDUNG, Indonesia (AP) — An Indonesian high court granted an appeal from prosecutors and sentenced an Islamic boarding school principal to death for raping at least 13 students over five years and impregnating some of them.

Herry Wirawan had been convicted by a three-judge panel at Bandung District Court in February and sentenced to life in prison. He had been accused of raping girls between 11 and 14 years old from 2016 to 2021 at the school, hotels or rented apartments in the West Java city. At least nine babies reportedly were born as a result of the rapes.

His case drew a public outcry as there were several victims over several years. Police said the victims were too fearful to tell anyone.

The Bandung High Court judges in their ruling Monday agreed with prosecutors' appeal for the death penalty and for Wirawan's assets to be seized."

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crim...ath-for-raping-13-girls/ar-AAVRNro?li=BBnb7Kz