Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Shaft (1/2)

Discussion in 'Movies' started by Morgotha, Jun 25, 2019.

1. Morgotha

Morgotha Well-Known Member

So the original Shaft was an old 70's "blacksploitation" movie about a detective, and the new Shaft movie shows him much older, and focuses on his son. His wife left him when their son was an infant as she didn't want him being raised in Shaft senior's environment (a good call, IMO).

Anyway, Jr. has become a nerdy, educated, FBI computer agent, and ends up needing his dad's help to work on a personal case in Harlem dealing with gangland thugs. There are some funny bits along the way with the interactions of the two, and the movie does show some ways things have changed (for example doing a stakeout vs. placing cameras and watching from home at your leisure later).

The thing is, my movie buddy is my high school-aged daughter, and after about the 100th time of hearing "pound that pvssy" "tap that pvssy", etc., I was too ashamed and embarrassed to sit through any more and left, so this is a review basically of the first half of the movie. I can say that there were some high school-looking boys in the theater that seemed to think it was great.