Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Shane & Lori Scene

Discussion in 'Episode 106 - TS-19' started by ShaneFan946, May 5, 2012.

Tags:
  1. ShaneFan946

ShaneFan946 Active Member

again if she felt like it was bad terrible unwanted unforgivable rape. then she would have reacted like you reacted afterwards. but she didnt. its that simple

2. BrokenAngel

BrokenAngel Active Member

****!! Enough already!! You think and believe your way! And we have our own way we believe it to be. For ****'s sake. ****ing Enough of this!

3. ShaneFan946

damn stop trolling... okay we get it YOU dont want to talk about it....go ahead theres the door nobodys stoping you. why cant we have a debate like an adult. the world doesnt revolve around you. just because you dont want to talk about it doesnt mean the others who do want to talk about it cant

4. Joenips

Joenips Member

She isn't Trolling...just because the Troll was used on you doesnt mean you can call everyone else a troll whenever, when you truly dont know what a troll is (and no dont post the definiton i've been on the internet far too long)

Really what BrokenAngel is saying is this "debate" is over, its been going around in circles for way too many pages. The same arguments have been repeated so many times, it really is just a beaten dead horse now. You wont change your ideas and others wont change theres so really nothing left to discuss. Just let this thread die away.

5. ShaneFan946

whats the problem? Me and people who want to debate about it cant?

makes 0 sense

if she doesnt want to debate than thats fine no ones telling her she has to. but cursing like crazy and whining and hijacking the thread is trolling.

6. Maggie

Maggie Member

This thread is dead, darlin. Later gater.

7. HockeyMomChris

HockeyMomChris Active Member

Oh good God in heaven.......thanks Joe.

8. Zansurai

Zansurai Member

Nobody is ever going to think that Shane attempting to rape Lori is fine so just stop ShaneFan946.
    Kthanxbye

9. Negan

Negan Active Member

I doubt you are older than you say you are. It is people like you that made me get diagnosed with something stupid like Aspergers, because of your damn obsessions.

10. Peanut Q. Public

while YOU may not call these things sexual assault, and may not have filed charges, like it or not ShaneFan, YOU were sexually assaulted. and as has been stated previously by many of the people currently banging their heads into walls, victims of sexual assault rarely report their abusers, and often have some severe denial. it doesn't always manifest itself the same way though. some people will tell themselves they deserved it because of something they did or didn't do, or something they wore, some people deny that it happened at all, or try to label it something else. like, "oh it couldn't have been sexual assault because a) we were just playing around b)boys will be boys c)insert insane sounding excuse here" and just because Rampage Jackson is apparently a reporter rapist, doesn't mean what Shane did is ok. we're not saying Shane raped Lori, we're saying he sexually assaulted her. and as someone who wants to be a police officer, I BEG YOU, please better acquaint yourself with the definition of sexual assault. in many places and circumstances, an unwanted hug can be considered sexual assault.

11. Zansurai

Zansurai Member

^Thankyou Peanut Q. Public.

12. HockeyMomChris

Yes, thank you Peanut!!!

13. KPandoraStar

KPandoraStar Member

Let's see if we can all agree on a few things.

1. All rape is sexual assault, but not all sexual assault is rape.

2. Rape and sexual assault are not the same thing. Shane did not rape Lori. Shane sexually assaulted Lori.

3. Sexual assault in any form is not acceptable by accepted moral and social standards.

4. Each victim of sexual assault responds differently to the incident, and can range from cutting ties with the assailant completely (as Maggie chose to do) to keeping company with the assailant only in the presence of others (as I chose to do) to continuing to spend time with and be friendly toward the assailant (as a friend of mine chose to do).

5. Just as each victim is unique, so are the circumstances of each instance of sexual assault. No one has a right to tell a victim how he or she should feel or how to behave after the attack.

Anyone disagree with any of these points?

Any further interpretation of either Shane or Lori's character resulting from this incident is completely up to the viewer. Each of us has every right to read these characters as we choose. Our own life experiences will change the shape of things. I can't see through your eyes, I can't force you to see through mine.

14. HockeyMomChris

I thought this was being put to rest???

15. Zansurai

Zansurai Member

I don't think it will ever end, just like a certain persons ignorant trolling.

16. ShaneFan946

when did i ever said it was okay? i said it was forgiveable. again if lori thought it was soo bad she wouldnt have treated shane soo nicely afterwards.....doesnt make sense to me.

17. Zansurai

Zansurai Member

Of course it dosen't ShaneFan, Does anything make sense to you?

#157 Zansurai, May 8, 2012
    Last edited: May 8, 2012
  18. ShaneFan946

sure it does. but if someone rapes me. im not gona ask them to stay when they are going to leave. its that simple anyone else would do the same.

19. Zansurai

Zansurai Member

She only probably asked him to stay because deep down she probably loved Shane in the only way Lori knows how by being manipulative of his feelings.

20. Casca910

Casca910 Active Member

OK last time
    Did Shane rape Lori. No.
    He ATTEMPTED to RAPE her. That is, IMO, just as bad.
    Grow up and stop insulting people who see the truth instead of your view.
    Look up the definition of debate and you will learn that what you do is flaming, defined as bashing, it is a hostile and insulting interaction.