Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Shane/Otis Poll

Discussion in 'Episode 203 - Save the Last One' started by fatbrett2, Nov 1, 2011.

?

Would you push the fat guy?

Poll closed Nov 15, 2011.
  1. Yes - push the fatty.

41.7%
  2. No - it is wrong to kill someone, even to save others.

58.3%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Joenips

Joenips Member

Infraction has been given to him dont worry

2. ShaneFan946

ShaneFan946 Active Member

infraction for teling the truth WHOOO HOOO!! love it lol

3. Lonesome Lurker

Lonesome Lurker Active Member

You're spamming the forum with your delusional, idiotic, inaccurate, arrogant lies.

ShaneFan946 .. maybe you should get your own title that says "Arrogant Bastard" or "I Spam 4 Fun"!

4. ShaneFan946

so this is delusional, idiotic, inaccurate, arrogant lies??? hahaha i think your watching the wrong show dude

5. Lonesome Lurker

Lonesome Lurker Active Member

I believe my point was that you don't allow others' opinions to sink into your thought.

By the way, I'm pretty sure you're not 10.. so stop spelling like it.

6. ShaneFan946

oh i do....but when theyre just plain false like my example above....its not gona sink anywhere....you still havent answered my question.....

7. Maggie

Maggie Member

If I could save a child by giving up my life and ensuring the child lived... that's a no brainer for me. I'd do it.

However, killing one innocent in order to save 10 innocents... when the 10 do not wash away the stain of the one... don't think I could do that....

UNLESS my children were in that 10..... then the moral delimma is much much harder... but if it came down to it... I'd do damn near anything to save my children.

8. clone

clone Member

With the amount of time Shane spend shooting and fighting with Otis, Shane could have got away.
    Otis maybe not since he is so far out of shape.
    Shane could have taken the bag and left Otis behind to die on his own.
    The point is, Shane had other options, but he still chose to kill Otis.

As far as the multiple topics on same subject for ShaneFan946.
    The only option is to follow what Rick Grimes did to Shane, we take ShaneFan946 out back and shoot him.
    I think ShaneFan946 will agree this is the best option.

9. ShaneFan946

but this is TWD and i didnt make this topic just discussing the show lol...didnt know that was a crime

10. Zambi

Zambi Active Member

You know what you are doing, and if you can't figure out what you are doing, then you'll have to find a way to figure it out, and see to it that the behavior stops. One hint, you're not debating about the show.

11. HockeyMomChris

HockeyMomChris Active Member

Thank you Zambi, well said BUT I have to believe that he is so delusional and hungry for some Shane action that nothing will satisfy him as much as trying to make Shane look like God.

SHIT!! I have done it again!! Worried about something not even real and putting real life thoughts into a comic book story.....geesh!!:zombies_confused:

12. mtamborra

mtamborra Member

LOL, so he shot him in the leg infront of a herd of walkers and his intention was not to kill him? regardless of if the act was to save Carl, he intended to kill him once he pulled that shot off.....that's great and all that you like Shane but you are kind of irrational at this point...not going to take your posts seriously anymore after reading the above