Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Shane scares me

Discussion in 'Episode 207 - Pretty Much Dead Already' started by Joshua, Nov 29, 2011.

1. Wesker

Wesker Member

Herschel was right in taking them in and helping, but wrong about sending them away. If you are offered safe haven in a deadly world and then that safety is about to be taken away, do you meekly go away, or do you fight for your own survival. Herschel opened the door to them, he took a risk, now he may face the consequences. If it was MY family, and I had the weapons to force the situation, I would definitley use that force to insure my family's well being. Sorry, but though his methods may have been a bit wrong, Shane's ideas are spot on.

2. k260

k260 New Member

First time posting here after watching the latest episode. and I wanted to know people's thought on Shane.

After reading the previous comments, i am disgusted how people actually try to justify Shane's actions on Lori. He didn't physically raped her but it was ATTEMPTED rape. Some of you actually are making excuses for her saying "oh a scratch wont stop a real rapist" REALLY? It doesnt mean Shane didnt TRY to rape her. At that moment, shane WANTED to have sex with lori BY FORCE. I really wonder how many could-be-rapist are in this forums. tsk tsk.

Topic: Shane is a loose cannon with emotional problems and a crazy control freak with guns. This episode proves it. I never liked Shane since the beginning. Dude try to keep this bestfriend's wife after his bestfriend came back alive. I understand if rick was dead but dude is alive and came back for his family.

3. Zambi

Zambi Active Member

I would just not leave. No need to go off like a wild nutcase and threaten with guns. He can't lift everyone up and remove them. He'd have to just tolerate them. I brought up he shouldn't have helped them because if people aren't going to behave like humans than why open the door to them, at all even to help them?
    I don't blame Shane for his upset about the Zombies. What I do blame him for is his recklessness. It is NOT spot on to endanger people like Carl and the group by suddenly without any plan with others opening up the door. It is NOT spot on to turn the damn place into a firing range to be heard by every zombie from miles around. Shane knows better than that but he's crazy and careless at this point. Oh and as far as girlfriend time, why do you think it's okay for him to curl up to women but no one else? Shane is behaving the way he is, only because Lori doesn't want him, and it has nothing to do with trying to be a responsible leader.

4. Zambi

Zambi Active Member

Ummm.....NO CRAP! If you read and learn what most of us think about Shane, you might notice that we are with you on opinions about Shane.

Lori made her own bed with Shane, she shouldn't have been involved with him in the first place.
    You need to check yourself before you show up starting these kinds of personal attacks on others. If you can't handle a debate without resorting to this, why should you be taking seriously?

5. k260

k260 New Member

Her husband was supposedly be "dead". She has every right to start a new life and relationship with someone else. She made the good decisions of going back to his beloved husband when he was back.

You make it sound like Lori deserve to get attacked. Women problem?

Personally attack? I didnt specific targeting anyone. Didnt call out anyone out. I said SOME but if youre not what i said then you wont have nothing to worry about. And yet, you are being a hypocrite of personally attacking me when you complain about me about personally attacking others stating I need to "check myself". Isnt that a personally attack?

"You need to check yourself before you show up starting these kinds of personal attacks on others. If you can't handle a debate without resorting to this, why should you be taking seriously?" YEAH ZAMBI. You need to check yourself, brah.

#25 k260, Dec 4, 2011
    Last edited: Dec 4, 2011
  6. Zambi

Zambi Active Member

Two to three weeks after his death she has a right to not bother to grieve for him and instead drop her drawers for Shane....play house with him, then handle him in the worst way possible. SURE anyone has the right to be an a-hole, doesn't make them a wonderful person.
    Lori toyed with Shane, jumped his bones then verbally attacked him as if she was innocent of their affair. Shane was upset about it and got drunk and approached her all distraught. He was wrong to fall onto her,trying to kiss her. He deserved getting the scratch across the face. But her asininity and behavior with him had set the stages for that whole thing. I don't believe he was looking to rape her. I think in his drunk mind, he thought falling onto her and kissing her would make her realize she loved him and go for him again. It didn't work out that way.
    I am a woman, but I don't see you really noticing much beyond your own noise.

As for the rest of your comments, they were childish, and a waste of time. They make you look young and immature.

7. k260

k260 New Member

How would you know she didn't grieve for him? you were there? the show started weeks after the incident. Baseless assumption. typical. She was vulnerable due to the loss of her husband, the world is in chaos, hideous walker trying to kill your and your kids. I dont see anything wrong with her need someone by her side and obviously Shane see it as his responsibility to take care of them and have feeling for Lori. I dont see how Lori "toyed" with Shane. She was going to stay with shane but Rick came back. It was the right decision to go back to her husband who she thought was dead.

It wasnt an AFFAIR because she thought her husband was dead. Who wont think that? Hell, if my wife was in a coma and had a zombie outbreak there, i pretty much bet my life that she is long dead. Now you are making excuse for could-be rapist because he was drunk? why are you making excuses for his action? something similar happened to you? He was drunk and wanted to have Sex with LORI by force after SHE reject him - That is ATTEMPTED RAPE.

Yet, you cried about me making personals attack but you do the same. Stop being a hypocritical SIR.

"You need to check yourself before you show up starting these kinds of personal attacks on others. If you can't handle a debate without resorting to this, why should you be taking seriously?"

YEAH ZAMBI. You need to check yourself, brah.

8. Zambi

Zambi Active Member

Perhaps in your world, grieving for a dearly loved husband takes a week, but in my world, most women tend to keep their pants on and not be in the mood for others 3 weeks later.
    I would hope you would have a wife AND a best friend that cares enough about you that they'd at least respectfully wait more than weeks before screwing each other and playing house together.
    Do you know how to read? I don't think you do. There was no excuses for him, I think he was wrong,just some people do not agree that he was trying to rape her, and as a result you've behaved like a rabid animal, and you can't handle debating the disagreement.
    No, he didn't go up to Lori and grab her and try to rape her. He approached her to talk about what happened and make clear that he didn't lie or intend to leave Rick dead some where. He probably had it in his head that she still loved him and he wrongfully (read this slowly now) started trying to kiss her. She clawed him but good and he deserved it. If he was trying to rape her he would have. If she thought he was such a rapist, she wouldn't beg him to stay with them, and she wouldn't continue being in situations alone with him; these are not the actions found in assaulted victims.

Now something about this discussion seems to upset you to the point that you are not even capable of debating it like an adult. You certainly are not able to debate it without trying to get into a flame war. You'll have to try that with some one else because I am done wasting any more time on your posts because I have no interest in engaging in thread after thread after thread of your bullish diatribe that you try to pass off as a spirited debate, perhaps some one else might.. Good bye and good luck finding like-minded childish people that are going to take you seriously and feed into your trollish antics. *ignore*

#28 Zambi, Dec 5, 2011
    Last edited: Dec 5, 2011
  9. Bassman

Bassman Administrator
    Staff Member

Please keep it civil, folks. It's just a comic/tv show with ficitional characters. No need to get heated.

#29 Bassman, Dec 6, 2011
    Last edited: Dec 6, 2011