Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Shane's gotta go!

Discussion in 'Episode 209 - Triggerfinger' started by boutte, Feb 19, 2012.

Tags:
  1. boutte

boutte Active Member

He's insane. Lori's a bitch nut she's right. Sooner or later he's going to make a move of Rick and who know's who else.

Damn! just realized I typed Dale. Meant to say Shane. Is there a way to edit a title?

#1 boutte, Feb 19, 2012
    Last edited: Feb 19, 2012
  2. Syphon

Syphon Member

Don't you mean Shane, lol?

3. Rapscallion

Rapscallion Well-Known Member

It's sad that Andrea, who Dale has shown the most concern for, want's him gone the most.

4. Zambi

Zambi Active Member

I don't know, I kinda like him mixing things up a bit against Shane. lol

Now Lori is following suit.

5. boutte

boutte Active Member

i don't like Dale either.

6. Zambi

Zambi Active Member

But think of it this way, because of him, and now Lori, things are going to start getting interesting between Rick and Shane.

7. jacobmarley

jacobmarley Member

I agree. Shane is worse than useless. His decisions are wreckless to the extreme. And generally motivated by selfishness. Whether someone agrees with him or not about the walkers in the barn (for example) the way he went about it was about the stupidest thing that could have been done. Shouting like the alpha male douche-bag that he is, beating his chest, and opening fire with the guns. Because you know...it's not like anyone could have shot them QUIETLY with a cross-bow or bow and arrow from the safety of the loft. And saved all of that valuable ammunition. And not potentially attracted a herd of walkers. Shane endangered the group far more than the locked-up walkers.

Also, in this last episode, he runs around like an angry ape coveting someone else' mate. Definitely not good for the group. Whether he thinks he's a better protector than Rick is moot. The group IS safer because Rick is there. The group is safer if they work together. Not plotting how they can steal someone else' spouse or running off half-cocked all the time.

Knowing what we do about him killing Otis, and thinking about killing Rick...if I were in the group, the next time walkers attacked, Shane's head would accidently get in the way of a shot.

8. Bassman

Bassman Administrator
    Staff Member

Fixed it for ya.

9. akurei00

akurei00 Member

I think the way Lori's been pulling Rick's strings is a perfect way to lead into a confrontation ending with bloodshed between Rick and Shane.
    Any way it goes, I think Shane's the largest threat to the security of the group simply because he's so brash and it divides the group.

10. C-Tac

C-Tac Member

It's only a matter of time now. All the domino's are lined up. Shane will be gone soon. Can't wait to see how it all goes down.

11. Zombie Lover

Zombie Lover Active Member

PErsonally, I hope they don't off shane. He's too good of an actor, and an interesting character. I would like to see him leave the group, and change his ways.

I'm not a fan of characters 'going crazy' and thus making this 'ok' to kill them. Its too easy by far. I'd much rather characters be gray scale and have both good and bad traits. Sadly the writers seem intent on making Shane a crazy bad man. I hope they end it soon and don't drag it out forever if they do kill him. Too much gets a bit boring for me.