Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Share your best moments in H1Z1 so far!

Discussion in 'Z1 Battle Royale Survivor Stories' started by Talents, Jan 18, 2015.

1. Talents

Talents New Member

Pretty straight forward :)

2. AOD_Samiam_Jr

AOD_Samiam_Jr New Member

My best moment is when I was grouped up with three other guys. We were planning on how to find and kill this guy who killed one of my friends.
    But before we could do anything this jeep pulled up and said "Hop in guys I'm friendly." So we're thinking this is awesome (None of us had ridden in a vehicle yet). As soon as one of my buddies hops in the guy takes of driving and says "Now I'm going to kill you." the last thing I heard was the buddy of mine who went in the vehicle screaming "Wait, no! they're friendly! Don't kill me." And that was the last I saw of him.

3. kryptocide

kryptocide Member

i ganked 4 friends, killed 2 of them. 2 had axes 2 fist, me all fists. lawl noobs. plenty of 2v1 wins. some 1v1 guns vs my fist wins too.

4. Talents

Talents New Member

haha nice! I think mine was with three buddies and one guy came up to us with a gun and started shooting and killed one of my afk buddies and i quickly got out my bow and at super speed, i headshotted the guy with the gun and saved me and my last remaining friend

5. scottybhoy85

scottybhoy85 Member

Too many to go through, I put in some serious hours over the weekend.

Just know this, I love this game.

6. SaiyanX

SaiyanX Member

I was running around as a fresh spawn but i had found a helmet.. this guy fully geared backpack bow and arrow axe ect started chasing me, no word of a lie for about 20 mins untill i ran into a bunch of guys in cranberry who decided to kill him after i shouted for help. The murdered him on the spot. I thanked them before they blew my brains out. BEST 30 mins of H1Z1 so far... TRUST NO ONE

7. trupciks

trupciks New Member

i did a quest and ended up with huge backpack lots of handy stuff like compass and lighters and asault rifle with 40 rounds! was happy most because of gun! not because i could easy kill people,but because i could defend myself! with thous 40 rounds i did kill like 8 or 9 players only because they attacked me! now when i dont have ammo anymore i need to hide in bushes and run away from other couples or groups of players! but before running i ussualy pull out my gun, 2 out of 5 times thats enough to scare people off if not than just RUN RUN RUN!

8. Grant

Grant New Member

Dropped 10 zeds with 10 arrows, 4 of them charging at me, was pretty epic, felt like a total bad-ass and my buddy was watching the whole time :)

9. Grant

Grant New Member

Now it was the Red Hot Chili Peppers quest..."Under the Bridge" ;) scored a shotgun, 40 shells, 40 ar 15 rounds, military backpack, compass, food, all sorts of great shit.

Totally gives a reason to engage zombies

Happy Hunting

10. Fonsworth

Fonsworth Member

Way too many already to say what the best was. Some good trolling moments and getting trolled. Some awesome fights and some cool dudes met..

One that got a good "ooooh damn hahaha" out of everyone on ts3 was the other night, me and 2 friends were hanging around the NW area and stopped at one of the survivor camps that has walls around it on the northern hwy (forget the name of the road).

We were going to stop to light the campfire and boil water/cook food, regen some stamina.. Some other guy was there when we got there. We are friendly but very cautious.. to the point we are kind of dicks to people who are not in out group, but it's for our own safety. We told him to leave. We said leave and we won't kill you. We were at least nice enough to give an option. He kept saying he was only there to get planks but we told him we didn't care, get them elsewhere, this is our camp for the next 5 or 10 minutes and he could come back later. He kept refusing to leave so one friend shot an arrow at him to try and scare him off and another started throwing punches. I was trying to get them to stop but they wouldn't, he was yelling at them he was friendly and I kept telling him that I was trying to get them to stop but they wouldn't listen to me.. Right then he stopped running around and my friends stopped agressing him.

All I actually wanted this whole time was for him to stand still so I could shoot him and not hit my friends. 3 shots from the ar15 later and I ended the standoff to a rousing laughter on ts3..

hey, we did warn him..

11. HandsUpDontShoot

I was laughing so hard watching them trying to get into the police station in Pleasant Valley after I did this.

[​IMG]

30 minutes later I noticed people were starting to get in. I went around to the back side of the building and saw this, and almost passed out from laughing so hard.

[​IMG]

Plague Server :)

#11 HandsUpDontShoot, Jan 20, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 20, 2015
  12. Trickary

Trickary Member

The thing is HandsUpDontShoot is that every single server is starting to look like that and not just yours, mine is way more extreme where people are building bridges on top of the buildings to get across.
    Also people are locking people in the supermarkets by doing this also.

Also! Hahaha i was driving around and these dudes randomly made a massive road block and was yelling at me to pay a toll and i am just glad i was able to get around.

They put it up pretty fast also as i had just driven past there a while before and nothing was there.

13. Gluetaster

Gluetaster New Member

I havent had any "good" experiences yet. Cant make it more than 30 min with out getting KOSd. Worst part is, I never have anything on me.

14. oScooby

oScooby New Member

15. oScooby

oScooby New Member

Aha sounds grate. Hope you find your Friend ;)

16. ZombieGirl H1Z1

17. bruno51615

bruno51615 Member

18. b4m8am

b4m8am Member

I like it when you come across people and you hear then say..... hey hey hey... then start swinging... as you pull out your shotgun and all you hear is them saying... no no no... lol haha!!!

H1Z1 TeamSpeak!! Make it your home while in game!!

19. b4m8am

b4m8am Member

Thats awesome!! Love it!!

20. Darkhood50

Darkhood50 New Member

Hmmm probably when I just spawned in fresh, saw another fresh spawn, ran after him and we got into a giant fist fight. Two minutes later we see two kitted guys crossing the bridge, so I yell you him "Wait, lets get them!"
    I heroically sacrifice myself at the hand of one of their ARs, allowing my ally to kill him. As all three of us lay dead on the ground, we all couldnt stop laughing :)